VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

Do you have rain playing on full blast while working on the car?

Haha!!! Mark my words I will be having a madgefest to celebrate Whalen it's back in one piece :lol:

Glad you got it refurbed. A little satisfaction is always great

Indeedy. I also learned a bit more about my car which I like. Some of it I worked out for myself and the rest I bothered my good mate fuzz :lol:

Indeedy. I also learned a bit more about my car which I like. Some of it I worked out for myself and the rest I bothered my good mate fuzz :lol:

I wouldn't necessarily say bothered.

We had a nice chat too 😃

I wouldn't necessarily say bothered.

We had a nice chat too

Aye that's true mate :) always nice to natter

Looks pretty bling, best hide it away.

I could lose a lot of money on Bill's website....

cheers EJ.... its a shame to fit it really as its like a sculpture!

be one of those guys with a plastic sleeve on the dash at shows and just have an A4 size picture of your billet water pump in it. :thumbleft:

cheers EJ.... its a shame to fit it really as its like a sculpture!

Looks sweet.

I once fitted a 105mm JE piston in one of my bikes and it was amazing to look at and was by far the best looking bit of the bike.

Is this the VR running the compomotive th2?? Someone in a corrado group on Facebook pointed me this way, I have a couple of fitment questions if you wouldn't mind... I've searched/scratched my head for many hours but can't seem to find an actual answer to my question...

So, here goes, assuming you are running th2, are the 17x8 et35? Do you have any clearance issues on (standard?) arches or Coilover springs? What size tyres are you using? And I assume from my skim read of your thread clearance for big brakes isn't an issue?

Thanks in advance / apologies if I've jacked your thread and I'm talking about someone else's car!

Is this the VR running the compomotive th2?? Someone in a corrado group on Facebook pointed me this way, I have a couple of fitment questions if you wouldn't mind... I've searched/scratched my head for many hours but can't seem to find an actual answer to my question...

So, here goes, assuming you are running th2, are the 17x8 et35? Do you have any clearance issues on (standard?) arches or Coilover springs? What size tyres are you using? And I assume from my skim read of your thread clearance for big brakes isn't an issue?

Thanks in advance / apologies if I've jacked your thread and I'm talking about someone else's car!

Hi mate, just seen the questions on fb too but I'll answer here too :)

My th2 are 17x8 et35 with 205/40 tyres. 215 is arguably the perfect tyre for the rim but in my humble opinion 215 does not suit the car..... And it scrapes more. My arches have had a little work, but not pulled.

No fouling on coils with 205 tyre.

Acres of room for brakes. 330mm and 4 pots fit wit ease.

Maybe it's time I updated my thread :lol: