Kempy

Aqua Valver..Project for someone else?!

I had it about 2 months now actually. I bought it and it had 17" wheels which were aright but I thought I may put my Estorils on it at some point. So I got them polished and fitted, also I lowered it yesterday. I got some before and after pics. Hope you like, I do :D

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

In Between ::::::::::::::::;;

STP81077.jpg

STP81079.jpg

STP81080.jpg

As it is today:::::::::::::::::::::

STP81083-1.jpg

STP81086-1.jpg

STP81083.jpg

Edited by Kempy

photoshop of a possible future. I've made the bbs wheels bigger and I dont imagine it'll be any good this low. but i'll definately painting the rear lights red and lowering the back more.

STP81092.jpg

futurecopy.jpg

what do you think?

Just relised I've not posted any pics on here of my recent changes, mostly winter wheels and lights. I've put up pics everywhere else but not here :cuckoo: So tomorrow I'll take some exclusive pics only for raddo forum eyes only.. :grin: :grin:

im liking the c

Where are the update pics then? :D

it does look good in the photoshop pic - i'd hate to drive anywhere that low though :lol:

I was ment to do some today but I went to work and the car is still very dirty. I going to use my grandad's posh camera sunday and get some good pics up sunday evening hopefully :grin:

I think i'll get the bbs one day :wink: my porka rims will do for now. When I get my pics up of how it looks now, you'll see its not as low as in the photoshop but the coils aren't all the way down yet.. :D

Its been a while since I posted any pics so here goes, mainly due to having my house burglarised and my laptop nicked..

I'm back up to speed now :grin:

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

in the snow

:@:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

at work

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

comin soon

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

i know im late but oh well lol looks the nads on them big bbs's nice place to work lol all dubs lol looks sweet mate!

ps how the f**k do you peopl work photoshop i realy want to do that to mine but i just cannnot for the life of me figure it out :confused4:

I dunno what the wheels came off, they are porsche fitment so. you can buy them new from here but they are 30 bolt and a little more modern. mine gotta be as old as my 928's :D

http://www.comp.co.uk/wheels/wheels.asp?range=CXN_0025

CXN15_l.jpg

As far a photoshop goes, I just learned from using tutorials online http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm is the best I've used

EDIT :: I work at a Go-Kart Centre :grin:

digimods is very cool for learing about how to use photoshop properly! well for what ya wanna do with modding cars on it! lol

I'm thinking silver centres..what you think, might end up looking more like my photoshop :D but with more dish which is better

I just got my wheels back from the polishers, started painting the middle pieces

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

They look very shiny

Got some recent pics to

DSC00123.jpg

need smaller adapters looks like to me

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

Gone for more darker tint on my rear clusters

DSC00111-1.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00136-1.jpg

Currently driving with these steels..must admit they are a smooth ride tempted to get a set. Next will be to sort out the rust on the side repeater

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00138.jpgDSC00137-1.jpg

they are compomotives. 16x7 2pc upfront and 16x9 3pc at the back.

me to. I got a bit more painting to do on the other centres...epic masking envolved here. It was best to polish them first paint after :shrug:

decided to clean up my bay today, thought I'd take a pic cause it's cleaned up well :D

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

I have recently fitted a solenoid to the boot because I wanted an american rear plate so now its wired up to a switch in the car and it also works off my new flipkeyfob

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

Are you getting some arch work done prior to running those wheels mate? Plod might make pulling you over a regular fixture if you don't as they poke pretty far wide of the arch!

yea I dont have the wheels fitted, I plan to run bug rear disks drilled to 5x130 and arch work, just doing other little mods till I can afford the bodywork :cry:

damage caused by arches :epicfail:

Photo032.jpg