Kempy

Aqua Valver..Project for someone else?!

This is what im doing right now...also I got a week off work so I should get some more stuff done to

after being pulled over by the police eventually, for my Us plate. Im going back to original OEM

as normal the bits are snapped so I tried a few ideas, the one Im going with is plastic welding these plastic screws I found at halfords

had to fill the hole again as I got a delocked boot, which still works amazingly

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

Also I'm investigating my heater controls, still not sure whats going on there, Ive managed to break a bit on them so I have to leave it on the screen position which isnt a bad thing

DSC00982.jpg

gonna try to fit a wing this week and hopefully fit the plate plinth once Ive painted it, I will keep you up to date

not done much as I wanted on this :( spotted a tone of rust on the crossmember and rad support, they've gone but time ran out last night. I also got a bunch of bad rust under the battery. I was lucky and somebody offered to weld it up for me :D WIth the front end off I'll get the replacement wing on and I'll be happy, In that time I should have all my new wheels polished up.. ftw :lol: And hopefully a fresh MOT

Had the daily off the road this week to sort this :gag: :gag:

11032010039.JPG

This is my ex rad support :shock: :shock: :shock:

11032010040.JPG

also I noticed a little gunk here, without taking the manifolds off I dont seem to be able to take the top of the 3 allen head bolts.. From looking at the pic below is it something to worry about? Im changing the rad also because I think its leaking

11032010038.JPG

I changed the water flange (black plastic part in your last pic) on my car this week. The top bolt can be accessed by using a ball end allen key without taking the manifold off. I'd change that water flange as it looks worse than mine and it was leaking too - it had an almost invisble crack in it, not surprising since it starts to disintegrate from the inside. I'll get a photo up when I get chance.

My rad support is nearing that :( just havent had the time to sort it yet....or find a suitable replacement part. It is easy to remove....obviously the front end has to come off...

Ive had the front off a few times now its fairly straight forward. I got it down now, gotta make sure you jack the engine up.

I tried to use a ball end on a allen key but Its on very tight and I think it rounded a bit :gag:

I bought a replacement rad support but its off an early car which has no PAS cooling pipe so I will need to modify it a bit

got my mot tomorrow. I know it wont pass as the handbrake has just come away from the floor. :mad2: otherwise dunoo

new rims fitted, im pretty happy how they look, Ive got another set of spacers and I could go lower maybe, I imagine they arent to taste of many people on here but I like the dish and the stance :D

DSC05450.JPG

28032010082.JPG

3-11.jpg

no lol, its in the garage getting the work now. needs 2 steering gaitors, the handbrake needs to be fixed to the floor, and the abs light need to go out. not too bad tbh

Looking good, got to love the deep dish :luvlove:

Are the ATS or Rota cups?

they look mint mate. really like em. which splitter is that you have the 50mm? i dont kno if i should maybe get one of them :/

yea its a 50mm, i couldn't get up the drive with the 90mm :norty:

Looks awesome Kempz!! That last pic = :luvlove:

Very nice wheels too man, think ur's is lookin' schweeet!

1st pic looks immense too. :notworthy:

Edit: Just noticed, is that a little dent on the top of ur N/S wing in the 1st pic? :( If so...