Sign in to follow this  
AB

corrado now on corvette wheels

Spotted you today on the A3 just past the Woodpecker pub. I couldn't get a good look because you were tucked in behind the car in front!

As much as I'm not a fan of the skirts they do work well as part of the bigger picture! I do think it would benefit from a late grill though ;)

i dont think the skirts are that insulting to be honest. in fact i can say i quite like em, still loving the wheels tho mate! :D

lol cheers guys did not think i would hear people saying the skirts are not that bad lol, i know what you mean they are not to in your face but would rather they were not there lol

gonna pick up a late grille to have a look as it wont hurt.

well the team 280 is on. i forgot how nice they were.

also the debadged grille is on, was unsure at first but its growing on me, will get pics up when i am home.

thanks for the pics mate.

new wheels, camber shims and spacers will be here this weekend so she should look quite different before the corrado meet!

No worries, look forward to seeing the changes. I hope this place has a cool carpark for some good group shots.

nick

wow.... :clap: bravo mate - i have grown to love the corrado over the past few weeks of ownership; the little noises, the small rear window, the pathetic excuses for wing mirrors :lol: but these pics make all of it much much better :) cracking motor

lol cheers mate, know what you mean when ever me and the corrado fall out i always come back lovin it more.

sneaky pic of new wheels

well wheels turned up but was not keen on the colour so i trial fitted them anyway.

i have now pulled the tyres off gonna get them blasted and repainted. gonna put the front tyres on the rear wheels and buy some 195 for the front. it should all be ready ish next weekend

Photo-0181-1.jpg

Photo-0182-1.jpg

Photo-0183-1.jpg

Photo-0184-1.jpg

Photo-0185-1.jpg

yeah they are 16 inch beetle steels, gonna go with the creamy grey colour as tempting as orange was lol.

i take it your not keen on the steels then lol.

i still have them at the mo. like i said before they are just to skiny for the corrado.

LOL No for winter wheels I dont think you can beat the steelies, I do like the looks as well, should look well hard in the greyish colour.

Dont forget about me if you sell the Nothelles ;) What width were they then 7J?

yeah they are only 7x16.

ok mate will do, cant decide wether to sell or not but i know if i am honest i will go back to alloys next year but i doubt it will be the nothelles unless i go skiny tyres (which may look silly) and fully polish them.

well there on

the front needs to come down a touch but i need to cut the bump stop, and the rear even with the camber shims on needs the lip inside the arch kissing away slightly.

Photo-0192.jpg

Photo-0198.jpg

Photo-0200.jpg

Photo-0196.jpg

Photo-0197.jpg

Photo-0199.jpg

They look better than what i was expecting but have got to admit the Nothelles are more my cup of tea..

Whats coming next then Adam???