Sign in to follow this  
Valerian

IC a big C and a little C

Right gents...i'm about to reveal the little boy inside me.

I'm very much into Remote Control IC powered cars and buggies so here's some pics specially for the forum.

1015250696_l.jpg

DSC_0098_750.jpg

DSC_0042_750.jpg

DSC_0076_750.jpg

DSC_0092_750.jpg

DSC_0073_750.jpg

e2_1_b.JPG

24__.jpg

Watch this space because i've ordered one of these shells and going to decal it with Forum stickers....hopefully.

I'll be bringing the model car to meets next year and will be racing around the car parks with it.....lol.

Maybe we can make it the forum mascot :nuts:

Isn't that shell made by someone in the UK, who sells them worldwide? Mate of mine in Germany still has his modell, based on his real Rado (sold some time ago), but trashed it during some race on a car park.

Tempest

Isn't that shell made by someone in the UK, who sells them worldwide? Mate of mine in Germany still has his modell, based on his real Rado (sold some time ago), but trashed it during some race on a car park.

Tempest

That's correct....The shells are made by a company called Kamtec based in Bognor Regis.

reminds me of that film where 2 brothers race their "trucks", was it on Gone in 60 Secs or something??

They look ace mate!

i got my RC car out at the weekend and its broke :( sick to death of that thing, just breaks for no reason, its just been sat in cupboard for about 1year.

i may as well stick a corrado shell on it :lol: it sucks money up just the same but probably about 1/10th of the cost

Cool, what scale are they? Ive still got an old Tamyia Delta Integrale at my folks house. That would be cool to get a little Minime flying about the streets.

Cool, what scale are they?.

The shells are 1/10th scale and fit best on 190mm width car but will look mean on 200mm width providing the arches are cut to clear. The shell also comes with a seperate rear wing.Wheel spacing suits a 257mm wheelbase chassis.

The shells are made form Lexan and, if you prefer, are also available in white ABS .

Top work that man. Not only on matching the details so carefully, but also on the photographs.

Cheers,

T

I've ordered one of these shells and it should be here in a few days.

Just need to sort some Corrado Forum decals/stickers for it now.

What off the shelf Tamiya Chasis will these shells fit on? I've got an M Chassis mini cooper but that is clearly too short!

nick

What off the shelf Tamiya Chasis will these shells fit on? I've got an M Chassis mini cooper but that is clearly too short!

nick

Just check against the wheelbase and width dimensions i gave earlier in the post.

Think ive just found my new hobby!

There used to be a nice purpose built track up in Ripley for RC cars.

Not sure if it's still there or not.

Don't suppose anyone is still supplying forum stickers these days?

Otherwise i'll have to get some made up locally.