Sign in to follow this  
Ice White Socks

VW Mats

Heres some pic of my original Corrado mats, They were still avalible from VW and if ya bought multiple sets and sold them on ebay that easily pays for a set for yourself, Thats what i done anyway.

Mine are about a year old an in excellent condition just need a good clean, which my car hasent recieved in a while

Always nice to have original vw parts even if they are more expensive.

Dub Design will be making some floor mats in the near future. They will be nice sturdy carpet (thick and quality ie. Mercedes style) with a very unique style to them. You might want to wait and see before buying your mats. :D

there's also in the back pages of the past 2 weeks autocar an advert for a company that do custom tailored mats with your own logo on them........but for the life of me i can't remember :oops: :oops: the web-site that they have or the name...........something along the lines of "design mats 4u"

:idea: :idea: http://www.carmats4u.com!!! :idea: :idea: :wink:

Dub Design will be making some floor mats in the near future. They will be nice sturdy carpet (thick and quality ie. Mercedes style) with a very unique style to them. You might want to wait and see before buying your mats. :D

But will there be Right Hand Drive versions? :?

I have just got a really good set of black mats with VR6 logo for £52 from ccmotorsports. The fronts attach to the footwell by pinning them down. I'm really pleased with them, and being tailor made, they are spot on for sizes. :D