Sign in to follow this  
GRINGOG60

Electric Recaros

Ive got the above electric seats in grey that were the factory option on my G60.

How much do you guys think there worth?- there n mint condition with no bolster wear or rips and have the "Recaro" Stitching in Blue

I'd like to sell/swp them for black leather ones....

ANy ideas guys?

must be worth £200-250ish...

Are you serious? I though much more than that as people sell just the electirc seat bases for that.....

i looked on the Geman e-bay acople of months ago and there were some on there

for the equivelent of £620 im not sure what the winning bid was though...

I just sold my electric recaros from an edition 1 golf for £600. Id say they'd be about that much. At the end of the day, with things like recaros it's a seller's market so there'll be plenty of people wanting them, within reason...

As with anything....an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. But bear in mind how much the tick-box on the car's original options list is going to set you back....should guage the seat's worth over X amount of years. For instance, my mate ticked the Recaro option on his putrid yellow Cupra R and that added an unbelievable £1400 to the car's cost.....still, that did include matching rears and door cards.

K

GRINGOG60

I had the same seats in my VR6(see gallery pics)

I had them up for sale for £600 and was in-undated with people looking for them.

If you are selling the front,rear seats and possibly door cards ,you should get £600 easy. :)

The thing is you will have to find leather and be prepared to pay for it. :shock: