Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

Aqua blue Rado on RS'

and £2700 without 2 tyres!

:shock: :lol: in the current climate the guys having a laugh. I could never own a set of these as theres no way I would keep them clean, there too fussy.

Couple here for you ...

Xtreme.jpg

dsc00491kl8jw.jpg

I'm a lover of the RS on a Corrado, but i can't stand them poking out of the arches like Mr Rossys myself, each to their own i guess.

I much prefer the 17's too, i had 16's for years but always thought they were a little too small, so i had a set sent here from Ireland and converted my G60 to 5x100, mine are 8" rear and 7.5" front

DOVW08051.jpg

:shock: :lol: in the current climate the guys having a laugh. I could never own a set of these as theres no way I would keep them clean, there too fussy.

People selling RSs were having a laugh before the recession imo. They are nice wheels, but not £2000+ nice.

Agreed on the cleaning issue :lol:

People selling RSs were having a laugh before the recession imo. They are nice wheels, but not £2000+ nice.

I cant help but think that there MUST be better wheels out there for £2k or less. At the very least similar looking wheels but lighter.

Will have to get searching :D

that blue corrado pictured above looks amazing, just noticed the sill is extended and a cutout for a side exit? makes the car look more in proportion from the side. any front on shots?

I cant help but think that there MUST be better wheels out there for £2k or less. At the very least similar looking wheels but lighter.

Will have to get searching :D

How about Dymags? Carbon fibre wheel bolted/bonded to magnesium spokes and weigh next to nothing..... they are to die for :luvlove: http://www.dymag.com/CarbonMag_Car_Wheel.html

2nd and 3rd ones down on this page are nice too... http://www.dymag.com/products_cars_standard.html

I wouldn't ring up for prices though as you'll fall off your chair!