Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

bluetooth handsfree

anyone got one? I've looked at the parrot ck3000 and the official sony one, at the moment the parrot is winning as it allows you to plug it into the headunit directly where as the sony is more expensive to start with and needs a further £30 adaptor. are there any other good kits on the market?

orange trainer trainers train orange trains to train oranges..... or something like that.

that site has the sony kit for the same price, i checked the sony site and that definatly supports the p800 :)

I've just bought a Nokia CK-1W hands free Bluetooth kit for my 'rado... It's to go with my new Panasonic X70 phone... 8) I'm hoping it'll work, but seeing as how my 'rado is in bits, I can't test it much at the moment! :?

I've built it all into the center console of the dashboard... See what you think below.... 8) (excuse the CD cases, they're there to hold the console up level! :roll: :lol: )

i fancy a hands free for mine. at the mo i have a Nokia 8210, this fits my boss's hands free for his nokia whatever, but its much newer than mine

i DONT want any holes made,i want it sounded through the stereo and a very minute microphone. no holder, just a plug to stick in the phone.

Anyone got any good suggestions?

I got a T610 with the Bluetooth Headset HBH-35 works very well but the battery doesnt last for very long :roll: it does only take 1.5 hours to charge though, the only pain in the ar*e is remembering to take it out your car to charge it!! :x (must buy a car charger!!):D

Try The Sony Ericsson HCB-30 Bluetooth hands free car kit.

It will work with any bluetooth phone. Smart kit too belive it only needs power to the unit, the speaker and mic are in one box so no other wiring and it has a small remote to mount on the dash.

i Have fitted the parrot kit to a few cars and it worked a treat. It was with a nokia phone though but it should be compatable. I like the fact it uses the original speakers so all you had to run in was the mic. If you were clever you could hook up the send recieve button into a cruise swith and make it look factory. Might work.

Thats good to hear Riki, i like simple things! :oops:

I was thinking about setting the switch into one of the blanks underneith the fog/heater switches, but i'll have to wait and see what its like when the kit arrives and see if its do-able.

just an quick update, got the ck3000 and tried to fit it yesterday, got it wired up ok (very easy!) but my phone doesnt 'see' it as a new bluetooth device! after checking parrots website and expansis.com's forums, it seems some units fail after a few weeks. Looks like i might have a dud unit :mad:

going to send it back and get the sony system, not as many features but at least it'll work.

I have just fitted a Nokia cark91 with my nokia 6310i and it works a treat!, i had one in my company car so i just had to get one fitted in me rado. I think they are the best on the market as i have seen some other units that are just pants!

I have a spare cark 91 unit if any ones interested, just pm us.

Has anyone got any experience of these handsfree kits that clip onto the sun visor:

Oh and have a look at the sunroof control panel image half way down the page - look familiar???? Ok, i'm a real Corrado dweeb!

http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=141707#moreinfo

Lol what were the odds?! Yes Hasan, I use one for work when Im in the van. If Im honest, it's not as great as I thought it'd be - people Im speaking to get a lot of repeated feedback when I use it. It does the job tho mate, I only spent £15 on mine so maybe if u get a more expensive one it might not have the same issue :)

I've got a stereo with bluetooth incorporated, don't need to wire up an external mic and obviously the speakers used are the car ones!

Plenty of manufacturers that do them, might be worth a look? Provided the aim of this is not to keep the OEM stereo!

only just noticed this thread!

i install handsfree carkits and tracker for a living and the kit i have in my corrado is the THB Bury 9060, touch screen and no extra looms or anything as it comes with iso plugs which corrados have

take a look http://www.bury.com/cws/uk/hands-free-car-kits/system-bt-bluetooth-systems/cc-9060/cc-9060.html

will keep an eye on this thread if any one has any questions :D