Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Brilliant advert...

Very realistic and quite hard hitting - Hope it gets the message across, especially this time of year when people are perhaps more tempted to drink and drive as well.

Ian

Agreed. Is this being released in the UK then? I expect some lobbyist somewhere doesn't allow it as it is too disturbing. Shame that the reality of what they are warning about is even more disturbing and that's the whole point. Very good ad in my opinion.

Thanks for posting this up. Required viewing. Be good to see it in cimemas too. Sometimes it takes hard hitting stuff like this to get messages through.

Agreed. Is this being released in the UK then?

Should be, since if you look carefully, a lot of material in that clip is actually British (British cars, license plates, people, bakgrounds, clothing etc.).

Tempest

I know a few people that should be made to watch that in a Clockwork Orange style room over and over again. Not wishing to sound like I'm up on some moral high horse though. I'm just as guilty as everyone else. Certainly made me feel very ashamed about some of the things I've done in my time and therefore should work on other people too. You'd have to be a complete psycho to watch that and not be affected by it.

Its a repost from recently. It's a complilation of several adverts, a lot of the scenes are Australian, hence looking British.

Now that you say that I remember seeing a load of Australian adverts like that before. They tend to have pretty hard hitting campaigns when it comes to drink driving and speeding.