Sign in to follow this  
davidwatsonok

Sacrilege

I've asked the seller a question in ebay...... "what the hell possessed you to do that to a corrado ?"

I doubt i'll get an answer.

I've asked the seller a question in ebay...... "what the hell possessed you to do that to a corrado ?"

I doubt i'll get an answer.

And the reply was??? :lol:

With some love and attention it could be made good again!

Where's Toffee when we need something rescued! (And yes I know It's in Cali and he's in Canada!)

I kinda like it. Plenty of attitude in a "Mad Max" kind of way.

And let's face it - who's going to park close to it in a car park? Or steal it?

:D

"body kit is completely costume made by hand and it's still little bit rough but with some good hand that can be brought to perfection."

The bloke's feckin' dreaming!!! What a nightmare, how can anyone even begin to think that any of that is right? :shock: :shock: :cuckoo:

:crazyeyes:

What's with the snowplough on the front end? To add to pyro's post, built in a basement with no lights by a blind man with no sense of ... well anything

At least he's got 300bhp from a G60, that must make up for the abortion he's made of the bodywork.

What this car gains in power it loses in looks. There's a nutter like this in every town. no way you say ..... Yes way. if it wasn't going to happen to this rado it would have been a corsa he would have been playing with. gone a screwed up a perfectly good looking car!!. Just give me a hammer .. Not sure where to start on the car or on the owners brain. :censored: