Sign in to follow this  
Jim

What do you make of this Golf?

Saw this advertised on the Autotrader, and it got me thinking a little bit.

1990 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTi 8v G90

5DR, 1990, Black, e/w, alloys, p/steering, genuine big bumper model, MOTd Jan 04, Taxed, bargain to clear. £595 . ono.

G90? Could that possibly be a Golf G60 for the princely sum of £600?

Pic attached anyway.

Bugger.. just saw it and thought it sounded a bit good to be true.

No need to take the pizz darren :)

Can't say I have ever seen a car advertised like that before.. For Sale 1994 Corrado VR6 L94?

Well.. L could mean 93, so it clears up which *half* of L reg you're talking about.

I've seen this before...

CAIOS in a few years when we have kids and moody lumpy wifey with a big belly and cant quite squeeze the qhole family into a corrado, without them moaining. U be loooking for a performance car to suit the family and to fulfill ur racy desires....

jus a thought, but wat a scary one it is

but than again if i got a R32 for a company car i wouldnt mind,,,,, easier to pull girls in 5 door cars u dont have to get out to let em in :)

I think 5 door performance cars are also to appeal to the family man (or woman!) who despite having to ferry kids around to school, etc, likes to be able to have a blast when driving from time to time.

So I think thats also why cars like the Golf R32 are 5 door.. has the family element when needs to be, and the wild child power lurking under the bonnet :D

A G90 would be good :lol:

Can someone remind me what 40 and 60 mean? Sorry to move this off topic but I can never remember the significance of 40 and 60! Is it the rotor size or something?

Ta

K

BTW guys the Golf never came in a 2dr or a 4dr, only 3dr and 5dr, the 2dr and 4dr varients where called vento's or jetta's :lol: :wink: