Toad

Music thread...

Bit of Emma Hewitt is always good to start my day. Or any other Vocal trance for that matter!

Quite a big FNM / Mike Patton fan myself - but stumbled upon this the other day, think it is pretty good stuff:

Soulsavers - Featuring Mark Lanegan and Mike Patton!!:

/\ pretty good that.

my current obsession, annie mac and others are all over it;

/\ pretty good that.

my current obsession, annie mac and others are all over it;

Also loving haim at the minute.

This album needs to hurry up :)

Pretty mainstream I suppose, but I absolutely love everything by Rudimental at the moment, and I mean everything!

Its very rare that one release after another after another produces the same spine tingling feeling for me, so hopefully it continues!

I like the Paul Van Dyk podcast, most weeks it's really good.

Most things mixed by Above & Beyond is normally good.

Paul Oakenfold goer mix from 1994 is amazing and stiil sounds good today,

plus I've heard his new one which is called Fluorescence from July 2012 which is not bad

But the best tune of all time for me has to be by Sasha called Xpanda from 1996 it's amazing,

I remember this when it first came out, what a tune.

The new tune I've heard recently is the one by Armin Van Buuren, called This Is What It Feels Like,

it's getting a bit cheesey where it's been caned on the radio, but yeah it's a good tune.

The proper trance versions are much better, well there remixes by Antillas & Dankann and the other by Giuseppe Ottaviani.

Went to Ibiza last year and the tune that nearly every bar & club was playing was this:

On my chill out days I like to listen to INXS and U2 and New Jack Swing.

Keep the beat moving everyone :clap: :dance: :drinking: :silly: :hic: :multi: :gag: :sleeping: :shades: :sunny:

Went to see the skints again last night at koko Camden. These guys only get better!!

Played a few songs from the new album which went down really well!

Proper reggae/roots/ska/dub summer BANGERS!

Anyone who hasn't given them a chance yet.....should! :)

Been waiting years for the new Boards of Canada LP- it's superb! Bit of a slow burner- took 3-4 listens to really get into it, and have had it on continuously since. Fantastic to see such a left-field record doing so well- number 3 in the midweek album chart. One in the eye for all the plastic X-factor music fans out there.

[video=youtube;2jTg-q6Drt0]

Edited by CazzaVR

Also loving Immunity by Jon Hopkins. Excellent LP 8)

Some lovely mellow piano/ambience in amongst the more glitchy, upbeat electronia.

Edited by CazzaVR

the Young Gods featuring Mike Patton of Faith No More

[video=youtube;ZyYwjqkA-lw]

good tunes, ill be sure to check out more from boards of canada.

liking this remix in particular at the moment, slow bass heavy stuff like this isnt always for me, but god damn loving this - check out betatraxx soundcloud page for similar stuff.

Been following MS MR for a while now, and tunes don't come much more atmospheric than this;

Also, being a complete sucker for floaty female vocals am loving London Grammar too, and this remix in particular;

Love the London grammar album aide , ms mr reminded me of Lana del ray's stuff and the fitzpleasure track was awesome would be even better on a big system

yeh would be a real window shaker! mo spelt with a slash across the o are same kinda vain and worth checking if you like above.

Can you post a link mate I'm terrible at finding stuff on the net , where do you find all these artists is there a certain place or just word of mouth I never seem to find good music but then people like you come along a stick links up for ace stuff I've never heard of

Can you post a link mate I'm terrible at finding stuff on the net , where do you find all these artists is there a certain place or just word of mouth I never seem to find good music but then people like you come along a stick links up for ace stuff I've never heard of

here you go for M0, album out in March.

Dead easy to find this stuff mate, I just check out http://www.indieshuffle.com 'latest' tag on daily basis, you can follow them on facebook too. After a while you'll see the bloggers who post stuff you like, and then you can follow them.

Also listen to a lot of DJ's like zane low and annie mac who are always pushing new stuff. If you have patience for it there's a lot on http://www.soundcloud.com, but you have to wade through loads of rubbish.

is it only me who posts in this thread :)

i think this song is awesome and hope they break through.