Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Bloody typical!

Well as true to the tradition of me trying to fix something on my car (heater matrix), ive broken something else, my alarm, i have a car that is great to drive but i cant go anywhere coz i cant lock it!

Having to spend £30 on a alarm guy to come out and look and it and he might not even be able to fix it!

Nothing ever goes smoothly when i do it, it just f***s me off big time!!

Its just 100% sods law!

GRRRAAAAHHHHHHH

(Rant over)

I'm in the same boat mate. You mend one thing and something else gives up :brickwall:

its just so damn annoying, i replaced the matrix, and got my heated seats wired up, but now no alarm! It might end up costing £200 for a new one if he cant fix it!

grrrrrr, life is sh**!

Sods law mate!

You sure you didn't disturb something when you were fitting the loom for the seats?

Good luck sorting it out!

I'm in the same boat mate. You mend one thing and something else gives up :brickwall:

LOL Ditto! :lol: Getting there tho!

Hope the alarm is an easy fix mate.

Matt

I can appreciate that after the weekend I had, went to change the dampers on my wife's passat as one was leaking prior to the MOT and discovered that both rear springs have snapped, oh and my G60 has decided to wet itself a little as it's been parked up for 5 months now, so that needs a new t stat housing..

well alarm guy came and sorted out the alarm.

Just got to sort my iddling issues that the revs drop too much nearly stalling at junctions and find out why the ABS light is on all the time, oh the joys of owning a corrado.

I feel you pain matey, I went to change a wishbone bush and ended up needing a subframe as a bolt sheared off and no method under the sun would free it. Then once back together the water flange on side of head was leaking so when to fix that and the charger oil feed pipe split!! then the thread in the charger for the pipe banjo bolt stripped!! all finaly well and then the rad fan switch packs up and tries its best to cook in trafic this weekend does it ever end?

I feel you pain matey, I went to change a wishbone bush and ended up needing a subframe as a bolt sheared off and no method under the sun would free it. Then once back together the water flange on side of head was leaking so when to fix that and the charger oil feed pipe split!! then the thread in the charger for the pipe banjo bolt stripped!! all finaly well and then the rad fan switch packs up and tries its best to cook in trafic this weekend does it ever end?

no it doesnt, it never does, really do need deep pockets to own a corrado!