Sign in to follow this  
R1chy99

Toad gratitude

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Toad for some improvised online help with VAGCOM on Saturday afternoon.

Helping the hopeless is so rewarding :clap:

Cheers dude

Rich

He's definitely got the biggest **** :shock:

who told you?? mrs beige by any chance :lol:

i feel a toad appreciation thread coming on lol...

all i can do is quote the awesome Ace Rimmer 'what a guy!'

top bloke, alway so helpfull..

I hear chuck norris once thanked Toad for his efforts in perfecting the round house kick

Nope, I found out for myself thanks.... :fondle:

I hear chuck norris once thanked Toad for his efforts in perfecting the round house kick

:rofl: Got to love the Toad. Top fella.

FFS! Who the hell is this Chuck bl**dy Norris bloke everyone keeps banging on about?!

[youtube:3ojb1q2z]3Yc0OESVEQI[/youtube:3ojb1q2z]

Man, there was some fancy ass editing in that clip! :lol:

But I get it why he is so popular now. He is an expression of all your deepest and most repressed homo-erotic thoughts. How else could you describe something that involves a man with an exposed chest rolling around in the dirt with another man wearing a jumper that was knitted by his grandma? :lol:

Watch as he beats up a man in a Pringle sweater. :lol:

I think its just the general cheesiness appeal, the same reason people like Mr T.

That vid is terrible but there is a good one of him fighting Bruce Lee apparently for ownership of a kitten. :scratch:

:offtopic:

Toad rules and I'm glad I have not yet seen him naked. :salute:

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Toad for some improvised online help with VAGCOM on Saturday afternoon.

Helping the hopeless is so rewarding :clap:

Cheers dude

Rich

No worries dude. Any problems with just give me a shout. :) I was struggling to remember how it all fitted together...

But I get it why he is so popular now. He is an expression of all your deepest and most repressed homo-erotic thoughts. How else could you describe something that involves a man with an exposed chest rolling around in the dirt with another man wearing a jumper that was knitted by his grandma? :lol:

I've never had a fight with a man in a wooly jumper...

Nope, I found out for myself thanks.... :fondle:

:) x x x

You don't normally have an exposed chest either. Exposed ass is a different story however.... :lol:

You don't normally have an exposed chest either. Exposed ass is a different story however.... :lol:

Haha. Actually, I always have my work shirt unbuttoned further than is strictly necessary or desirable... One of my friends managed to see my nipple on his first day in our office. The ladies love exposed chest mullet. And my manager says I can't get my arse out at work or I have to leave. :(

And my manager says I can't get my arse out at work or I have to leave. :(

:lol: would it be straight out if he said you could? Do you wear elasticated pants everyday to work hoping that one day he'll let you?