Sign in to follow this  
carter711

Alloys most like Speedlines, but in 16"?

Sorry - more questions mate - what offset are these and what width? When I got my Comp2's before, they were only 16x7 and the offset meant that they sat slightly too far into the wheel arch and looked a bit skinny! Great from side on - but really needed spacing out a little bit.

16x7 ET 35

that =1mm more inner clearance, and extend 13mm out so should look a lot wider.

Sorry - more questions mate - what offset are these and what width? When I got my Comp2's before, they were only 16x7 and the offset meant that they sat slightly too far into the wheel arch and looked a bit skinny! Great from side on - but really needed spacing out a little bit.

yeah, was reading Andy665s thread last night about how he spaced out his Pro Race 2s which are ET35 on 7J because he thought they tucked in a bit too much as well. tricky one but Mark is right about the extra you get with the lower offset and extra half inch.. :scratch:

Obviously you won't get poke like somedeep dish ET15 16x9 inchers, but I'm hoping that coming from standard speedlines to these, I'll be happy whilst maintaining handling and an OEM look.

I can't wait to see these in the metal, and I'll take plenty photos when they're fitted so everyone can see how they look.

Cheers,

Mark

Obviously you won't get poke like somedeep dish ET15 16x9 inchers, but I'm hoping that coming from standard speedlines to these, I'll be happy whilst maintaining handling and an OEM look.

I can't wait to see these in the metal, and I'll take plenty photos when they're fitted so everyone can see how they look.

Cheers,

Mark

Nice one! :D

Dont forget to weigh them as well! :wink: :cheers:

Definately wanna see some pics of these on! Bumping the thread again just to keep it current :)

agreed Jim, pretty sure the front is a 15 and the back is a 16 at least..

yer should have said something!

here's another comparison shot this time 16" v 17", 17's look more like the origional rims wanted a set for ages :)

Speedline17vs16_2ndGB_sidebyside.jpg

17's

Speedline17x7_2ndGB_frontinbox.jpg

Go for Azev A's in 16's. Perfect :D

Hey Ben, just seen your car and wheels in pics, have just bought a new set of Azev A's for my G60, What size are yours and with what tyres. My rims are 16"/7.5j thanks Paddy