Sign in to follow this  
WigsVR6

What are your plans for this bank holiday weekend

Well Ill start this off. Got the VR booked in for some work to be carried out on both front and rear bumpers. I inherrited scruffy looking bumpers and haven't got myself motivated to fix them. So this weekend they are going to be ground down to remove the cracks in the paintwork and then resprayed. Also at the same time going to remove some tiny bits of rust which are located underneath the rear spoiler above the number plate light sorround.

What have you guys got planned?

Fitting new injectors and various other new bits to the Corrado on Saturday with Supercharged, 2cc and Tempest - and then consuming many beers and takeaway with the same mob on Saturday evening :) Then Stanford Hall on Sunday.. then a day with my girlfriend on bank holiday Monday. Perfect! :)

Stanford Hall on Sunday.. then a day with my girlfriend on bank holiday Monday. Perfect! :)

Toadie staying the night on Sunday is he :norty:

Celebrate bother-in-laws 21st, treat leather in car, BBQ, mountain bike ride round Leith, sitting, more sitting

Stanford Hall on Sunday.. then a day with my girlfriend on bank holiday Monday. Perfect! :)

Toadie staying the night on Sunday is he :norty:

Guess who's sharing the front room of the flat with you on Saturday night! I'm going to sneak him into the room when you've gone to sleep, just like slipping a poisonous snake between the bedsheets... mwahahaha...

trying to sort out my cooling issues, hopefully fitting borbet A's and going to a colleague's 21st.

down maidenhead sat thru mon, grand designs live in london on sunday, should be fun

working tomorrow then my films for the sun/mon should arrive: Xmen trilogy on BD, mission impossible trilogy on DVD & Die hard quadrilogy on DVD!!!

trying to sort out my cooling issues, hopefully fitting borbet A's and going to a colleague's 21st.

Me too !!!! they didnt turn up till late today so following my 19:00 - 07:00 night shift I'm of to have them fitted tomorrow with all the potential hastle that 'll involve ! no way they'll just slot on without something going wrong :? pessimistic ? noo but I have just noticed that my mug of tea is half empty :(

im goin to porthmadog with my girlfriend to meet up with her dad at his static caravan...should be fun :pale:

Just the usual wash 'n' wax of the raddo.. Then its fit my new Dymag carbon wheels to my BMW R1100S and take it out for a blast :clap: :clap: :clap:

Probably clean the Corrado 2moro, Sunday I want to go to a horse show and someone is meant to be comin to look at the C but probably wont turn up :ignore:

Monday dont know yet

Modelling the slope stability of a clay core dam and the slopes of the reservoir that it's to contain. If I finish that, I get to do settlement calculations for the spillway & pump house design as well. I lead an exciting life!

Meeting a forum member tomorrow though to discuss the sale of the VR so it's not all bad (apart from having to sell it of course).

Enjoy the sunshine all!

Tom

Just heading off to do poetry readings at the local museum as part of Show Scotland weekend and hopefully sell some copies of my book. Don't hink that's as exiting as designing dams unless you get to blow them up.

working in the lovely seaside resort of scarborough! if anyone is by this way come say hello lol! betta motoring on queen street ;)

just got these bad boys fitted :D went on with no hastle/no spacers/no rubbing and even got to lower it a bit more :luvlove:

just waiting for the smooth centre caps to arrive from german ebay but am already smitten!

im goin to porthmadog with my girlfriend to meet up with her dad at his static caravan...should be fun :pale:

port rocks!!! lol