psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a corrado today at hopwood services just of the M5. Think it was black was quite a distance away.

had a cruz down the a303 towards stonehenge today with another grey/black K reg raddo,running borbet A's :wave:

do u mean green cause i was kicking along with a dark grey black rado with g60 bbs rims on sunday afternoon around stonehenge?

:lol: yeah green..... colour blind im afraid lol! where was you heading?

Two Corrados spotted on my Leicester to Norwich drive today. First was a dark green, unsure of flavour, M reg, just west of Wisbech. Second was about 50 miles later going East, J reg, again not sure of flavour. We were in a Mk2 black GTI.

Two Corrados spotted on my Leicester to Norwich drive today on the A47. First was a dark green, unsure of flavour, M reg, just west of Wisbech. Second was about 50 miles later going East, J reg, again not sure of flavour. We were in a Mk2 black GTI.

had a cruz down the a303 towards stonehenge today with another grey/black K reg raddo,running borbet A's :wave:

do u mean green cause i was kicking along with a dark grey black rado with g60 bbs rims on sunday afternoon around stonehenge?

:lol: yeah green..... colour blind im afraid lol! where was you heading?

i was heading down to salcombe for a few days R and R, car looks good fella. oh and dont worry about not getting the colour right, the car was uber dirty

Just spotted a Green rado in the forest of dean didnt see what sort. Was heading towards cinderford from speach house. Exchanged a flash and a wave was at about 3.20.

The second c I have seen since owning mine ( excluding the meets of corse)

saw a red corrado heading toward reading today, on borbet As? was afew cars behind in traffic

Saw a mauve i think thats the colour, rado at a roundabout in shiremoor at 8.45 this morning with shock horror a girl drivin,dont see many with girls at the wheel luked uber cool :D :D

smile & big wave from a superb nugget yellow in Ruislip yesterday evening. G100 XXX, something like that. My wife just things i'm a total dweeb, waving and flashing my lights whenever i see another C :clap:

Who was in the Dragon green rado wearing a bright orange T-shirt on the A63 about a mile off J46 of the M1. I was going the opposite way on the dual carriage way, but the road sits lower to probably didnt see me.

N*** CAR: blue storm in Birmingham Children's Hospital car park this evening. Alarm bleeped at me as I leaned in to look at the mileage (159k!) and take a peek at the interior. All seemed standard. Could only see a Club GTi sticker...not the one I wanted to see!! :)

L*** PVW spotted in NCP in nottingham debadged but couldnt fool me it was a VR6 it was BLUE Too

Think thats Tom's (purpletom) new vr6

thats the one matey just looked at the old for sale section when he bought it! The GF parked her VR next door but one to it in the NCP, looking good Tom

Spotted two Rado's on my way down to Trowbridge on Friday afternoon.. a flash red VR probably round near Chippenham at about 4.30 - flashed and got a wave back! Then followed a lady in an M reg black or moonlight blue VR through Corsham and towards Trowbridge for about 15 minutes. Two Corrado's within about 15 minutes of each other!

L*** PVW spotted in NCP in nottingham debadged but couldnt fool me it was a VR6 it was BLUE Too

That was me mate! Thought my central locking had packed up when i couldn't open the car........er no, i was trying to open yours!

Adam

AH took it for granted from the for sale thread of your car that purpletom had bought it!! HAHA about trying to open another corrado! The GF (Kate) who owns the corrado in question is moving over to nottingham around september time so you may see a twilight violet VR driving around nottingham from time to time!!

Wendy and I spotted a black Radda on our way back from Castle Combe as we came in to Banbury, we both got a BIG wave :D

Then this morning I saw a dark blue J plate Radda just down the road from home(Banbury again) also got another BIG wave :clap:

Also think I saw Yeti on my way home from work on Thursday evening, between Banbury and the A43 along the Whelsh Lane.

Also think I saw Yeti on my way home from work on Thursday evening, between Banbury and the A43 along the Whelsh Lane.

In his very, very, very slammed Passat?

In his very, very, very slammed Passat?

Blue with black wheels ?