psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Aqua Blue VR6- K*** EYU? parked up in West London this afternoon- no idea what the name of the road was! Looked pretty much standard + optional BBS multispoke alloys (G60 style).

2 spots in 1hr, yesterday morning. Theres loads down south! Shepperton near the high street a dark blue VR, waves exchanged and then sunny Staines, Kingston rd, dark grey ( g60 I think ), waves exchanged also. Both looking tidy guys. When I saw the 60 I was with driving with my Nan and she told me it was the same when my grandad used to wave to other Beetle drivers years ago, made me smile!

Saw four today!!! To be fair two were mine and my bro's but saw a black VR in cannock then a VR at Bassets Pole :clap:

At about 14:00hrs today, a red G60 went past my office Gardner Road/Cookham Rd Maidenhead. Sounded awesome, but whoever you are be careful, that's a 30mph limit, loads of kids and folk on cycle's are along that stretch of road.

Seen the same car again, has smoked rear lenses, but I have no other other details.

Also my sister spotted the same nugget yellow on Huntercombe Lane, LIL???? numberplate, her kids aged 2 & 4 recognised it as the same shape as one of my cars. They are very car-centric. :)

have just been down to pc world in southampton to have the laptop repaired and stepped out into the southcoast vw meet! :shock:

i never knew they had a meet jus down the road from me.

saw a yelLOW rado pull in as as me and the mrs where driving off in the..........clio :(

typically the corrado's off the road atm!

I'm on a roll!!!

Last night at around 18:45hrs in Harrow Rd Maidenhead, heading towards Furze Platt train station was a black K reg 'rado. I think a VR6.

Then in the last few minutes, seen another, in very dark blue VR6, clear lenses, big highly polished alloys and exhaust fly past my office window twice in minute. Seen and heard this car before around Maidenhead, it is awesome.

nicely slammed blue valver/g60 going past on Swakeleys road going up towards the A40 this afternoon around 4pm. I just about managed to flash my lights as i saw you too late. Smart looking motor.

Green Storm spotted yesterday at 6-15pm , dumbreck rd at mosspark boulevard private plate GIB... i think , wasn't me who spotted it , twas my girlfriend......well trained :lol:

Green Storm spotted yesterday at 6-15pm , dumbreck rd at mosspark boulevard private plate GIB... i think , wasn't me who spotted it , twas my girlfriend......well trained :lol:

That lives on Dixon Avenue, southside. My mate lived on that street and its been there for a long time. I see it now and again also.

Seen the same N*** DCK storm this morning with the female driver - needs a good wash! (the car that is....!)

Seen the same N*** DCK storm this morning with the female driver - needs a good wash! (the car that is....!)

:D :lol:

I vaguely remember seeing that one , in fact i have spoken to the owner , years ago now though :D

Was through in the East Neuk of Fife at the weekend and spotted an immaculate original looking blue Storm M ***YWY

Black g60 heading southbound on the m5 just before bristol, looked nice and tidy, i was in the blue vr infront of u for several miles :)

Spotted a black corrado being washed on the far side of the yard at Waitrose Bracknell ditribution center about 6am this morning whilst being unloaded. Unsure what type was far away. :D

Black g60 heading southbound on the m5 just before bristol, looked nice and tidy, i was in the blue vr infront of u for several miles :)

U didn't happen to notice the reg did u? Wasn't something like MJ G60 ?

2 spots within 5 minutes 2nite @ 5pm:

A) Red VR6 K413 *** Passing VW Northfield Dealership @ Cirencester

B) Dark VW heading towards Cirencester on the London Rd

I was in my company lease car (Golf) and had just picked her up from a lease company paid for service :D If only all services were free! Guy in customer services had just bought a £500 16 valver

Looks like their was a few sightings round this way today.

I didnt see any tho :(

Briefly followed a dark J reg heading towards the Starting Gate pub roundabout in Hereford about 2ish today

Yeh that was my mate. was your storm at Ned Potters having an MOT on Saturday?

U didn't happen to notice the reg did u? Wasn't something like MJ G60 ?

Could well have been, was tryin to make it out but couldn't see it properly as it didn't look normal! Nice plate, take it that was you? 8)

Blackberry Vr6 'N reg' In Kenilworth outside a chippy - looked very nice :) although parked on double yellows naughty naughty! :lol:

Wasn't in a corrado as mine was briefly back on the road for a whole 26 miles before breaking down again. :(

Anyway was nice to finally spot one in the area- there seems to be lots of people on here that are from the area but i think you all have invisible cloaks as I never see you! haha

Spooted a blue Corrado in Banbury. Got a wave, its twice I`ve seen this one and it wasn`t Wendy.

Anyone on here ?

Briefly followed a dark J reg heading towards the Starting Gate pub roundabout in Hereford about 2ish today

Yeh that was my mate. was your storm at Ned Potters having an MOT on Saturday?

Yeah it was, passed first time too! :clap: