psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Green N reg valver (i think valver) yesterday in ilford, got a wave from the chap, was a very very clean car. :D

Saw a grey Corrado last night...L Reg driving up Airbles Road in Motherwell....I was right behind you

p.s. your rear passenger brake light is out :)

Tornado red, Foreign Corrado with bodykit at the BP garage near Wakefield - spotted Saturday afternoon.

Another Tornado Red corrado spotted this afternoon at about 4pm ish, heading into Crossgates on the A6120. I got the thumbs up, i hope you saw that i gave you a nod back - i wasnt ready to wave or give the thumbs up, as normally when i see nother tornado red corrado there's no ackowledgement so was caught out :lol:

silver corrado today stuck in traffic on the A64 between malton and york. i feel for you man, that was a looong line of traffic! i was on my way back to scarborough from VW Festival

Mystic Blue storm spotted today on the Thelwall viaduct (M6 south) about 4ish (reg ended in KAM - I think). I was in my green Triumph Spitfire.

Shiny red charged rado in the maylords orchards car park in Hereford this afternoon. It sounded sweet and had some very clean LM rims. Had a very brief chat and then another car pulled up behind him so he had to go.

bordeau pearl red vr6 i think goin along crownhill road in plymouth this afternoon, gave a flash and a wave got a wave back :wave:

Spotted stueyB in his VR6 abt 5.30 coming away from J13 M1 towards beford.. looked phat rolling dude...

I was in my MK3 golf....

Hmm, i was going in the opposite direction at about the same time - never saw any Corrados unfortunately.

Haha, only just spotted this Bally. Cheers mate, remember seeing Mk3, thinking ah nice, then realized you were behind the wheel... :lol:

Not a C but on Thursday 13th I was followed by a tidy looking red Scirocco for a fair few miles on the M40, after letting him out, before i left for the M6 in convoy with my mate's Octavia, we exchanged waves :wave: reg. was ** CT6 **. Anyone on here know it?

spotted a Red corrado m3 rear lights and after market alloys, going throw clevedon at 14.50

A couple of spots from my travels so far this week. Today a dark blue 'rado heading north on M1 at fair rate of knots. Yesterday dragon green vr6 M###OUX on the worcester bypass at 13:30.

A couple of spots from my travels so far this week. Today a dark blue 'rado heading north on M1 at fair rate of knots. Yesterday dragon green vr6 M###OUX on the worcester bypass at 13:30.

Hurrah! OUX is me. She's actually Classic Green although I think the fact that she's very overdue for a wash contributed to her looking Dragon. Taking it you weren't in a 'rado or am I just going blind?! :scratch:

Hurrah! OUX is me. She's actually Classic Green although I think the fact that she's very overdue for a wash contributed to her looking Dragon. Taking it you weren't in a 'rado or am I just going blind?! :scratch:

No wasn't in a 'rado was in my big Tyrrells artic. Only thought its was dragon green not to good on my colour names. :grin:

black standard VR on the M25 leaving at junction 15 today at around 12pm, M843XXX

Got a flash from someone heading up the worcester road from Hagley this evening. Not sure what 'rado you were in, I didn't really notice as I was too excited about having a spot for the first time in months! :grin:

edit - girlfriend thinks it was green...

No wasn't in a 'rado was in my big Tyrrells artic. Only thought its was dragon green not to good on my colour names. :grin:

No probs, the car needs a little cosmetic work to be mint anyhow. As your day job sees you driving a Tyrrells lorry, can I just say thank you for bringing so much joy into my life, not just Corrado spots but also quality local grown snack delights.

was followed by a tidy black rado yesterday night in hull, looked nice lowered on some black centre wheels i think

black g60 A56 bucklow hill roundabout :wave: also grey rado on A56 smoked lights lowerd..ops :cuckoo: thats my pal edd.h :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw 2 yesterday in The Mumbles, Swansea. One was a purple 16v on Westwood alloys and it was parked near the Baptist church.

The other was grey on Sebrings. Had tinted tails and the reg was very similar to Henny's old car- only had a quick glance as I was driving past, so can't be sure.

Saw 2 yesterday in The Mumbles, Swansea. One was a purple 16v on Westwood alloys and it was parked near the Baptist church.

The other was parked around the corner and was grey on Sebrings. Had tinted tails. Think it was an H reg.