psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Red VR, plate starting with L433 on car park inside JLR compound in Gaydon (lucky person: Has a car parking pass to get onto the compound!!!), today when I walked past at 9:45, at 12:15, and again at 15:15 (on way back from Heritage Centre, when I walked into the cold chambers and wind tunnel facilities) :)

Tempest

I usually see this parked up at the end of G - Dec, there's also usually a dark green (VR6?) in the car park behind the gym, and there's also a Twilight VR6 on site sometimes too...

A16 VWC I think on the m42 heading to m40 at 7am this morning, red corrado with green bbs, looked tidy and first rado I've seen on the roads in ages!!

A16 VWC I think on the m42 heading to m40 at 7am this morning, red corrado with green bbs, looked tidy and first rado I've seen on the roads in ages!!

where abouts are you maff?

im not far off jnct 3 of m42

Upton upon Severn, just off the m50 near malvern, was it you then? nice to see a rado on the roads! Mines coming out at the weekend for a blast:-)

Upton upon Severn, just off the m50 near malvern, was it you then? nice to see a rado on the roads! Mines coming out at the weekend for a blast:-)

no m8 it wasnt me - i have a blackberry VR & a white 1.8 16v & the gf has a storm but the valver is having new shoes on the weekend & then going for its MOT

i just wondered as you sounded in the close area, which your not too far away, as i try to go to local classic car meets & always keen to try & get more of a rado presence :)

I was lucky enough to go to Williams F1 for lunch and a tour yesterday and since the sun was shining, decided to take the back roads. Driving through Wantage on my way back around 3pm, I saw an L reg C with clear rears. Think it may have been green but the sun was in my eyes! Shame I wasn't in mine...

no m8 it wasnt me - i have a blackberry VR & a white 1.8 16v & the gf has a storm but the valver is having new shoes on the weekend & then going for its MOT

i just wondered as you sounded in the close area, which your not too far away, as i try to go to local classic car meets & always keen to try & get more of a rado presence :)

I'm trying make a real effort to make it to some shows, only managed santa pod last year, and also the list to get the corrado where I want it seems endless at the, especially the shrick manifold which is tucked under the stairs ready to go on:-)) hopefully catch up at some shows!

I'm trying make a real effort to make it to some shows, only managed santa pod last year, and also the list to get the corrado where I want it seems endless, especially the shrick manifold which is tucked under the stairs ready to go on:-)) hopefully catch up at some shows!

Spotted I think a Bordeaux Pearl 16v just outside of Kings Lynn at about 2pm earlier today - was too slow to wave at them as I'm so unused to seeing Corrado's it caught me off guard!

Spotted I think a Bordeaux Pearl 16v just outside of Kings Lynn at about 2pm earlier today - was too slow to wave at them as I'm so unused to seeing Corrado's it caught me off guard!

Blackberry Corrado with polished porsche D90's in tesco petrol station Banbury this evening. He then came passed me a few minutes later like the klappers.

Blue Corrado, at Great Bridge - West midlands, heading towards Bilston/Wolverhampton. Keep seeing this one.

Was very low!

Anyone on here?

Spotted this Corrado 16v on the M56 services...Yesterday. reg H98 ***

Edited by VWVW

On a visit to Jaguar/Landrover in Gaydon today. I got chatting to a chap there about cars (can't think why !). He tells me his son drove a Corrado over to Italy (and left it there). Turn the corner, and there's a red VR6 (L334 ???), standard as a day (still wearing its red grill badge) parked up.

Superb day out, capped with a Corrado spot.

On a visit to Jaguar/Landrover in Gaydon today. I got chatting to a chap there about cars (can't think why !). He tells me his son drove a Corrado over to Italy (and left it there). Turn the corner, and there's a red VR6 (L334 ???), standard as a day (still wearing its red grill badge) parked up.

Superb day out, capped with a Corrado spot.

Yep saw that again yesterday, parked up on the road next to G-DEC. Mine is onsite everyday but still yet to be spotted

I was in Turkey last week and saw N983 DAT in a compound at a port. It was badged as a Storm with BBS wheels, some lacquer peel on roof and cream leather and judging by the rust on the discs its been there some time(realised later I should have looked at tax disc). I'm posting here as it may be there legitimately but maybe not. If its been stolen and shipped there contact me and I'll tell you where it is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79949[/ATTACH]

Yep saw that again yesterday, parked up on the road next to G-DEC. Mine is onsite everyday but still yet to be spotted

It's the red one I posted about couple of posts back, but haven't spotted yours yet, Awigman.

Mind you, don't get to leave 523 every day, mostly stay inside. Had a mooch around the EMC chamber the other day, though :)

Tempest

It's the red one I posted about couple of posts back, but haven't spotted yours yet, Awigman.

Mind you, don't get to leave 523 every day, mostly stay inside. Had a mooch around the EMC chamber the other day, though :)

Tempest

I was in Turkey last week and saw N983 DAT in a compound at a port. It was badged as a Storm with BBS wheels, some lacquer peel on roof and cream leather and judging by the rust on the discs its been there some time(realised later I should have looked at tax disc). I'm posting here as it may be there legitimately but maybe not. If its been stolen and shipped there contact me and I'll tell you where it is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79949[/ATTACH]

bump

bump

If its a real storm there's a lad here who keeps records of there whereabouts and owners, his name escapes me atm

Start a thread with the reg number and storm in the title would be my advice