psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Black vr6 C1*** looking lovely on A338. First spot for ages whilst out in mine. Corrados do look ace when looming in your rearview mirror.

Is there a handsign for "pull over and let's talk Corrados?".

Subcool's maybe ? C1 VRG

His neck of the woods

Black vr6 C1*** looking lovely on A338. First spot for ages whilst out in mine. Corrados do look ace when looming in your rearview mirror.

Is there a handsign for "pull over and let's talk Corrados?".

That's me! Sorry I didn't stop had to be somewhere..I know your car well from Craig's ownership be cool to meet up sometime!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Subcool's maybe ? C1 VRG

His neck of the woods

Yurp good guess!!!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Good to hear Craig's C is still about! 1st Sunday in July - Cs by the Sea.

Hi Subcool, yeah would be good to meet and have a chat. still loving the supercharged C, it is such fun. Thanks Oli

Hi Jezr, am around this weekend so will come for the C's by the sea. Where is the meeting place and time? Thanks Oli

Hi Oli. 3rd July. Meet at Homebase car park at 10.45-11. Perhaps head down to Boscombe Beach for some photos and head off somewhere for a drink? Bakers Arms? Hopefully we'll have some sun!?

Hi Jezr, sounds good to me. I take it is the Poole Homebase not the Christchurch one? Ta

Yep! I've redone the dates on the Cs thread. I'm on the move so I'll do another thread later. Have a think where you'd like to head to!

Its the problem with Dorset, too many old people ( Honda bloody Jazzs ) and tourists both of whom do not really know where they are going.

If I am out for a drive I tend to head inland towards Shaftsbury as there are some nice fast roads which are open. But look forward to hearing where people go to open the throttle.

Oli

Well! Seeing as you're supercharged, the centre of Bournemouth it is then! I can at least see where you've got to!!

Have you seen the footage on you tube I did featuring Craig on song in your car? If you don't want to wade through it its toward the middle.

thanks for that Jezr, got no speakers at work but will give this a watch when home tonight.

I have put new suspension Bilstein B14 on which made a world of difference. Fixed most if not all of the little niggles that were there from buying from Craig ( window goes up and no longer rattler ) etc.

I did get a couple of texts from Craig, after the C he got a BMW 135i boosted to 400bhp, beast of a car. Plus he now is a dad, so that car has gone and I think he said he is now driving a Nissan duke / qashqai thing. Thoroughly nice chap.

Yep indeed, but I'm glad the car went locally. Bat **** fast both his and Rams. Left me for dust and makes a stockVR seem like a landrover!

the best thing is leaving R32's behind even better when done from a set of bends.

it is quite fun getting asked what is under the bonnet and replying "standard vr6"

my friend has a brand new BMW 235i when we go driving together it is always him who asks to swap cars first.

gotta love the C.

Edited by oli1vw

On the way home from work on Tuesday night about 10.30pm and pulled up along side a Mulberry Corrado N reg with a young women driving. Lights went green and she floored it away from the lights. Took me by surprise so at the next set of lights I thought we might be on for a race but she backed out. Corrado sounded lovely and looked very nice as well. Don't know if she is on the forum but thought I would see.

Also spoke to a VR6 owner at a petrol station this morning, his one was blue with only 90K on the clock. Wasn't a member though so told him to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the way home from work on Tuesday night about 10.30pm and pulled up along side a Mulberry Corrado N reg with a young women driving. Lights went green and she floored it away from the lights. Took me by surprise so at the next set of lights I thought we might be on for a race but she backed out. Corrado sounded lovely and looked very nice as well. Don't know if she is on the forum but thought I would see.

Also spoke to a VR6 owner at a petrol station this morning, his one was blue with only 90K on the clock. Wasn't a member though so told him to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Fay / Scarlet_vr6's neck of the woods - but pretty sure hers is an M reg? Anyway we have a dedicated thread for 'spotted' posts so will merge this with that existing thread.

Saw a Green VR6 potentially a Storm in Basingstoke on the round a bout near the lesure park a few days ago.

A car pulled out on him, made me winse, lovely car wondered if anyone knew this owner as keen for a meet up and cruise with some local corrado heads.

Only know of another lady who owns a purple VR6 in Old Basing or Chineham area :)

On Monday I spotted a blue VR6 parked in a side street in Milton Stoke on Trent near to the crematorium, I think it had a private plate on with an N reg suffix?

Saw a Green VR6 potentially a Storm in Basingstoke on the round a bout near the lesure park a few days ago.

A car pulled out on him, made me winse, lovely car wondered if anyone knew this owner as keen for a meet up and cruise with some local corrado heads.

Only know of another lady who owns a purple VR6 in Old Basing or Chineham area :)

I'm in Basingstoke too. Blackberry VR in Cranbourne/Viables area. I've seen a nugget and red Corrado in Basingstoke as well. Only one sighting of each in the 4 years I've had mine though.

Edited by Tigerfish

Nice one, have to get a few of us together?

Ive seen a red VR and another Green VR by Toys R Us before.

5pm sunday sounds about the perfect time, if it was you a guy pulled out on?

I'm moving to Plymouth on 15th of next month, but I'll see you at VW Festival as I'm driving up on the Saturday for the day. I had hoped to do the whole weekend, but the missus has put her foot down and said we have too much to do that weekend if we want to move on the Monday! I suppose she has a point........... :cowboy:

Oh yeah, I do remember someone pulling out on me. It seems to happen more and more frequently though, some real idiots on the roads lately.

Did someone say cruise?

Lovely motor : ) local or just visiting?

Only down the road in Shaftesbury :)

Is that your L Reg I've seen? Dark and lowered?

Also saw a green j reg g60 (just like mine) driving round the outskirts of Shaftesbury yesterday around 11am