psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

saw two in three days - blue VR in Intecsea in Surrey in the staff car park on Thursday and K reg grey VR in Northwood Hills this afternoon.

Spotted a dark C (black or classic green maybe?) on its way out of Headley about 2.30pm yesterday. Annoyingly I wasn't in mine and was driving my dad's nondescript silver Passat

Blue VR6 Corrado L100 A** being tortured around Reg Vardy's Roundabout in Darlington on Sunday night.....

Could hear the induction roar from my car with the windows up :)

Anyone on here?

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but just spotted a red valver in the film Red 2. Just as they land in Paris.

IMG_20151215_215146.jpg

Radwinter? That'll be me then

Do you have an oval shaped after market grill?

Only ask as i see one around Thaxted occasionally, but see it about for the last 15yrs or so.

Mystic Blue spotted just outside Stowmarket on the B1113 at 09.20. First spot while driving mine, sorry for not putting hand up you caught me by supprise.

Just spotted this Corrado with no door handles at the BP garage on the A31 outside Farnham. Not looking too good...

373b3319f0bad936456699eec77fa7cd.jpg

Spotted this evening on the A21 Bromley Common on the way out of town:

Supercharged VR6, N66 DNE. Didn't wave as it was dark and wet and I was on my motorbike. Car looked in good nick. Liked the high level brake light and the shark fin style aerial. Couldn't see much else.

Quick shout out to the Rado (VR6?) northbound 7.45 M1 tonight Watford ish. Was a bit focussed on the road and didn't really notice you until it was almost too late. Was so surprised to see another on the road.

ATB Jeff

Finally got time to put up that i spotted a mystic blue corrado storm at Costco near trafford centre on 23/12/15 reg was N150 EUG

dde833f979f06d52c1a1b44e00ee7e36.jpg

Just spotted n### OCD. Elm park Essex. Anyone on here?
Find out who this person is and get them round to clean!!

spotted a dark blue VR6 at Newton Abbot sainsburys / McDonalds. first spot of a rado for a long time :)

was in a black 20VT rado

Edited by db82

Nice sounding dragon green G60 heading up Salisbury St in Blandford Forum this lunch time. Anyone on here?

Very tasty looking C on the Blandford - Poole road this afternoon. Great wheels, private plate. Didn't get the variety. Flashed confused driver as I was in the Flog. Two decent local spots on new cars round here?

BlackBerry VR on the hard shoulder on the M5 near Gloucester with I think a Northern Ireland reg? I was being driven in a company car the VR came past a little later so must of just been taking a breather ! Also Sellafield Reprocessing Plant a black 16 V I think seen it on car park a couple of times and saw it driving out on Wednesday, again in a company car. I have yet to see another Rado on the road whilst driving mine! It's lonely out there ! : )