psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Just spotted a red C in a hazard perception video I needed to take for work. It was the very first clip and I got so excited I clicked on it despite it obviously not being a hazard, probably wasn't the best move.

Green VR driving through Florence Wrag Way Oadby - my younger brother gave you a wave?.. Standard clean looking car

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Took the car for a spin to harpenden, literally parked up and spotted a black corrado with gold wheels, made my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely blue Corrado spotted on Boldmere Road, lady driver, big waves and smiles !!

found one in the back of my local car park reg J497 CYX, has been there for at least 6 weeks! and not moved an inch?

i'm starting to think it may have been stolen!? so I would post to see if it is and the owner is on here?

found one in the back of my local car park reg J497 CYX, has been there for at least 6 weeks! and not moved an inch?

i'm starting to think it may have been stolen!? so I would post to see if it is and the owner is on here?

We stayed in Rye earlier this year and there was a G60 on the market car park?

Delicious looking dark C with private plate E???? and what looked like BBS wheels turning onto the Bruton Rd. I was in the Flog and very animated! Was it you? Lovely car...

This red 16v, I see it here nearly everyday just off Brockley Road in Crofton Park.

It's quite obviously a daily too, a few ding dongs 0a06df399a1f7aa28268b7df153e33be.jpg

This red 16v, I see it here nearly everyday just off Brockley Road in Crofton Park.

It's quite obviously a daily too, a few ding dongs 0a06df399a1f7aa28268b7df153e33be.jpg

I wish mine would appear on spotted .... but then again it’s always having something done , how would someone spot it ??

I wish mine would appear on spotted .... but then again it’s always having something done , how would someone spot it ??

Mine very rarely leaves Wrexham people will never spot it.

Yours is probably the only one in Wrexham like mine, the only one in Aberdare, by the way, anyone on here but that low mileage silver one that was for sale on eBay 2weeks ago M*** MHV

Mine hasn't seen daylight in 14 months! :(

Moving house in the next couple of months though so it'll need to at least be back on its wheels to see the back of a flat bed for a trip to its new home! :norty:

Yours is probably the only one in Wrexham like mine, the only one in Aberdare, by the way, anyone on here but that low mileage silver one that was for sale on eBay 2weeks ago M*** MHV

Nah mate there’s 2 others I know of. An a mk1 Scirocco.

Went for £12,300. 30 bids. Amazing!

Mine hasn't seen daylight in 14 months! :(

Moving house in the next couple of months though so it'll need to at least be back on its wheels to see the back of a flat bed for a trip to its new home! :norty:

Where did you end up buying Sean ?

£12,300 with 30 bids. Amazing!

Where did you end up buying Sean ?

Not bought it yet Rob, only viewed it Friday but putting in an offer as soon as the Estate Agents open next.

Its actually near Tiverton. Bit further than we were originally looking, but my next job is in Bristol (from April) so close to the M4 and still 'just' within commuting distance.

Has a good sized garage too! :dance:

Not bought it yet Rob, only viewed it Friday but putting in an offer as soon as the Estate Agents open next.

Its actually near Tiverton. Bit further than we were originally looking, but my next job is in Bristol (from April) so close to the M4 and still 'just' within commuting distance.

Has a good sized garage too! :dance:

The only part of that post that registered in my mind was a garage

I can't remember what the house looks like don't worry. I can picture the car and all my tools and spares in the garage though! lol