psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Green storm parked in front of Alpinair in park royal today. Sam is a good guy to get your aircon checked by.

Superb looking cream leather recaros! You have a Corrado forum sticker in the window too.

Black Corrado north bound M1 Leicester Forest East yesterday. Probably around 4pm. Looked very nice. Tried to wave but bearded guy wouldn’t look over, so gave up and shot off. Wasn’t in my rado unfortunately.

A white H-reg 16v sitting on black Borbets parked up in the town square Tremadog, North Wales just now. CCGB sticker in rear window. Looked pretty tidy aside from a couple of parking dings

Keep seeing a red one around ipswich ransomes area.

reg starts L88.... not sure what model only keep catching a glimpse of it...

J reg black G60 parked outside someone’s home in Royal Leamington Spa

That will probably be the guy I know around the corner from me. He is not registered here. Was it set back off the road in front of a small block of flats?

That will probably be the guy I know around the corner from me. He is not registered here. Was it set back off the road in front of a small block of flats?

Yes it was

Flash Red C heading east on M65 near Nelson, Lancs. this morning around 10.45. Couldn't see the reg or type as I was travelling on the opposite carriageway.

Around 11:30 am today near Witham A12 junction, a dark J reg Corrado with a purple tint (?) crossing the bridge. So stunned all I could do was point and make ahhh sounds. Great to see one locally and in use :thumbleft:

Spotted green one on Saturday in Stratford Upon Avon, some nice carbon bits fitted :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94930[/ATTACH]

Not sure if I spotted it again but saw another green one parked up near Tesco's in town

Black vr on the polish war memorial roundabout on friday at around 5pm going towards ruislip. I was in the corolla but peered over like I'd seen a lambo! Missus couldn't understand it...

Spotted green one on Saturday in Stratford Upon Avon, some nice carbon bits fitted :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94930[/ATTACH]

Not sure if I spotted it again but saw another green one parked up near Tesco's in town

Yep that was me