psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I spotted a blackberry (possibly) VR6 on crazy coloured (spilt oil effect perhaps?) wheels, pretty low, going between farnham and aldershot on the a31/BVR today, driven by a blonde lady. I was in the work car.

Dark blue C seen on B1198 in Cambs heading out of St Ives... Sorry I didn't wave was miles away (mentally at least) in a traffic queue..

Last thursday night (April 30th) spotted a burgundy C near the Oxford services off the M40, it was about 22:30hrs. It was running on steel wheels,didn't get a chance to look at the reg etc etc

Thursday 30th, 16:30ish, A1 South bound Grantham area. Think it was a Green Storm? I was heading north so it was a very brief look.

not in car but i spyed "Ugly Bloke" at santa pod on the weekend of big bang in his commentator box. in a couple of the pics i have from the strip i can see you in there! lol

Exchanged waves with a blue C at the barnes roundabout in sunderland. anyone? think it was on wednesday but not 100% cause head is wrecked at the mo! :gag:

Who was it on their private test track that goes all the way round Manchester doing a oner around 7.20pm tonight in a silver N reg with pressed plates, didnt catch much else apart from it looking pretty minty, i was in the silver TT trying to catch you up but you got off the junction before the M67.

L reg Blackberry VR following me out of Stanford Hall tonight.

Davidwort on the motorway shortly after.

250 miles over the weekend.

2 x Audi R8s and a Ferrari Enzo. The only corrados I see are coming out of a VW show....

not in car but i spyed "Ugly Bloke" at santa pod on the weekend of big bang in his commentator box. in a couple of the pics i have from the strip i can see you in there! lol

You should have popped up to the commentator booth and made yourself known. My Corrado was in the pit area for most of the weekend. :) It was an awesome weekend.

2 x Audi R8s and a Ferrari Enzo. The only corrados I see are coming out of a VW show....

I was the L reg blackberry! I gave a quick toot on the horn as you pulled off. Had a great afternoon at Stanford, good show.

I was the L reg blackberry! I gave a quick toot on the horn as you pulled off. Had a great afternoon at Stanford, good show.

I saw your post and your Avatar in the Stanford hall thread and wondered if it was you. Would have made more effort to wave as I scampered off, but that corner was a little bit sooner and tighter than I expected. :)

Saw too many to mention yesterday at Stanford hall -- Not many C's entered in the Concours comp either. V. Tempted to try and get mine ready for next years show. just to boost the number of C's. Not to win anything. haha

Green M plate VR6 with beige interior, Reiger grill spoiler, lowered on 17s being driven by a young lady on Norwich Road in Ipswich.

Spotted two Corrado in the space of 15 minutes this morning.

1st one was in the Farnham Road slow, he was heading northbound towards Beaconsfield, I was going t'other way. It was a G plate dark blue 16V and the guy gave me a wave as I was in mine. :)

2nd one was on the M4, close to the Slough Central/Windsor junction, heading westbound (we were heading eastbound to London), it was mulberry, immaculate and it was absolutely flying. Even going the opposite direction I could tell he was doing big numbers. :clap:

Spotted, Black vr6 heading towards norwich at the beginning of the single carriageway of the A11 at around 9am, i was heading south to london, exchanged a wave, was wondering if he's a corrado forum member or just intrinsically has knows to wave fellow rado's.

M plate classic green Storm with bra at White Cross Bay, Windermere over the weekend. I was in the missus' 1-series so may have looked a bit odd gawping!

6:15pm this evening a lovely looking clean white C on an H plate coming into Worthing on the A27 from the Chichester direction. Somebody been to JMR or G Werks today?

Spotted a nice red VR this morning on the A57 in Warrington near the Trigger Pond pub traffic lights I gave a headlight flash and got a wave in return. First spot in ages :D

Saw a red VR6 today who flashed me and gave me a wave on the old A40 going through Piddington (near Stokenchurch). Also seen it parked up in Stokenchurch before. Plus another aqua blue VR6 in nearly the same place (going through West Wycombe village) on Sat morning, had some 17s on by the look of it and M3 style rear clusters...

Man I'm a magnet for them at the moment. Saw another two today in West Sussex:

4:30pm on the A281 going south from Cowfold a nice green 16V? on a K plate. Lovely black wheels, nice stance but crap rear lights. Shame as they spoil the car.

Then parked up in Smole Dole was another green one, this time a VR6 on an M plate. Looked standard apart from the wheels.