psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Black VR6 on the A264 between Crawley and Horsham, driven by what looked like a, erm, older gentleman.

Doubt it's a forum member, showed no interest in being behind another Corrado. Put a smile on my face when I pulled away from him easily in my valver, but then he was only doing about 50. (Still, it was a nice feeling)

Edit: I want to say it started N316 but I'm not sure now, it's been 3 days.

think the nice weather must be bringing them out cos I saw 2 over the weekend :clap:

classic green M***LYE at the roundabout just outside the Historic Dockyard in Chatham on Fri 7th about 6.15pm

blackberry N***WBA (I think) on the A415 by the Curbridge turnoff in Witney on Sat 8th about 11.15am

wasn't in mine either time though so no waves back

Another S Yorks C today, white one with a black bonnet going round the roundabout at the top of Main Street in Rotherham about 3pm.

Rich

i spotted a corrado today in the vw testing garage next to the showroom in Crosshills a burgandy vr6 with a private plate on that slips my mind atm anyone on here .......

spotted a green C parked up yesterday in Crocketford (of all places!) L*** AYS I think - couldnt see what type it wsa but looked tidy. Not seen it before. Anyone here?

2 spots in 1 day and it had to be the 1 day this year my car is off the road due to coolant problems!

1st was about half 3 on Nottingham road, Derby. Burgondy/maroon L*** NNH i think? Young chap about 20-25 years old. Looked low on nice alloys.

2nd was 5.50 this afternoon on A38 coming from Derby just entering jct28 m1. Bright red J reg. Looked very well polished.

I was in a black ford ka borrowed off the girlfriend, gutted!

Spotted a black corrado yesterday,about 14:30 on the A417 near newtown crossroads heading towards Ledbury, it was a valver reg G***ATP. Looked nice.

on my journey from devon to hull i spotted a silver rado going opposite direction on motorway, cant remember where as i was tired. waved out my sunroof.

also in devon a dark blue/black on smugglers haven campsite (what a poohole), slammed on black centre wheels, smoothed tailgate plinth

also red rado, was raining heavily so couldn't see what it was, on way to plymouth.

>red 'rado in rushden northants yesterday evening> 9inch borbets, no front plate & half clear rears, plus the driver waved> liked how we both be red rolling up to the lights opposite each other...what are the chances!>

Spotted a red G plate valver in the OK Diner carpark Leominster at 9:30 this morning. :wave:

I sp[oy=tted this one twice in the past 3 days on the A49 on my way home from work. Gave him a wave. :wave:

Was it you on monday morning coming off the A52 onto pride park at about 7:45 in a very nice looking blue vr6? ... I saw the red one you were on about too... Was in the works van both times .... gutted lol

Was it you on monday morning coming off the A52 onto pride park at about 7:45 in a very nice looking blue vr6? ... I saw the red one you were on about too... Was in the works van both times .... gutted lol

No sorry, had car problems from saturday till wednesday, car never moved off the driveway.

M* VWR- going south on Albert Bridge Rd. near Battersea Park, around 3-3.30pm saturday. I was sitting in the park and heard you coming before I saw you, your engine note was sublime....

:wink:

i saw this GORGEOUS corrado in Leicester parked up on London Road near to Devonshire Place a few weekends ago, was a Sunday. Very tasty, with red calipers / poilshed Audi alloys. Was it you?

Photo092.jpg

Photo093.jpg

saw 1 heading towards notts on the a52 bout 8 2nite think it was sherry i was coming the other way

saw a **** PEP blue storm on the m1 north on thusday, curly haired lady driving. probs not anyone on here but worth the spot! only one i saw. was driving the mothers new mk5 golf, good cars! but nothing on the rado......

saw 1 heading towards notts on the a52 bout 8 2nite think it was sherry i was coming the other way

That would have been me :)

..two corrado's in Bedford town centre earlyer today> first was black, euro plates & audi style rims driving at speed though a set of lights> number two was yellow.. 'early spec, stock looking on 15inch BBS>,

Green Rado broken down in the traffic round Junction 3 Road works on the M3 heading london bound this arvo at about 2pm. Hope it was no one on here. Would have stopped but I was in the lanes on the other side of the partitioning steel gurders.

Nick