Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

saw a black vr6 near waitrose in abergavenny

saw a red valver in waitrose petrol station

and a grey valver in llangatock, crickhowell

anyone on here.....?

My dad has spotted a green C a few times at his work. Abbey wood in bristol

Says he thinks there is a dent in one of the doors

Any one???

Moonlight Storm with a personalised plate pulled up alongside me at at the foot of M271 on Saturday around 14:45... followed it along Totton Bypass, before I turned towards Hythe (A326) and it headed on towards Lyndhurst/New Forest - blonde lass in passenger seat.

Typically I was in the Cupra... not the C :?

Now had you been in your C I would have noticed you :) , although I did think you may have been having a look at the car as you hung back for a while before you overtook (I guess that was you).

The wife (blonde lass) and me stayed in Lyndhurst over the weekend.

Any one???

Think that could be Mark_Storm. iirc he had a dent in his door and is from Bristol too. But it probably isn't lol.

Forgot to say I spotted 2 last week, one just joining the M4 on Monday morning and the other was Tuesday(?) on the A30 in Cornwall, female driver going the opposite way, got a wave after I flashed.

Girlfriend spotted 2 in Derby yesterday. 1st was a K plate grey vr6 in chadesden area, 2nd was a maroon/burgondy not sure on year or spec heading along mansfield road past the paddock pub, driven by a young lad wearing a hat/cap. Might be jay16valve???? Cheers Ian

Moonlight Storm with a personalised plate pulled up alongside me at at the foot of M271 on Saturday around 14:45... followed it along Totton Bypass, before I turned towards Hythe (A326) and it headed on towards Lyndhurst/New Forest - blonde lass in passenger seat.

Typically I was in the Cupra... not the C :?

Now had you been in your C I would have noticed you :) , although I did think you may have been having a look at the car as you hung back for a while before you overtook (I guess that was you).

The wife (blonde lass) and me stayed in Lyndhurst over the weekend.

Yup, that was me... on daddy duty and our current child seat doesn't fit the VR. I thought I recognised the plate for some reason - your avatar pic makes sense of that now. :wink:

I would have waved rather than just 'bogging' at the car, but every time I see a 'Rado round these parts it seems to be a non-Forum member! Even my sister's boyfriend isn't on here and he's owned his G60 for quite a while.

Spotted these out my office window......DSC00201.JPG[/attachment:1a9s3bin]

Actually it's my black 16v and millerman's VR6 :clap:

Any one???

Think that could be Mark_Storm. iirc he had a dent in his door and is from Bristol too. But it probably isn't lol.

Forgot to say I spotted 2 last week, one just joining the M4 on Monday morning and the other was Tuesday(?) on the A30 in Cornwall, female driver going the opposite way, got a wave after I flashed.

Mark_storm is blue chap

saw a black vr6 near waitrose in abergavenny

saw a red valver in waitrose petrol station

and a grey valver in llangatock, crickhowell

anyone on here.....?

hi, i was in crickhowell yesturday not in a valver though in my gray vr6 !

its on standard wheels, standard spings (savin up) but with debadged grill, german plates and side strips taken off ! :)

Heavily modded and very shiny looking red 'rado, personalised number plate, being driven north on the M5 at about quarter to five today. Anyone?

pmsl brilliant so why am I never spotted?

Glad you like! The guy collecting trolley was givin me some right wierd looks!

where in Derby are you, if you have in pros on yours and you have brown hair I saw you not long ago up near sainsburys/ mc d's island

are you derby too eskimo?

erm yes you are in derby if I bothered to read, this is mad 3 women with rados in the same place......

WE NEED TO MEET !!!!!

I am going to the gti club thing nr lichfield tomorrow if either of u are?

I have an Inca blue g60 with BBS...do have brown hair though...am only round corner from sainsburys.

Possible seen me around, although am a bit of a blur when in the Daisy (some days he does, some days he doesnt)

have kiddies this weekend as OH working so cant get out am afraid.

will all have to have a 'Derby Girls' meet.......lol

Spotted at Asda in spondon about 11ish this morning :grin:

Thats my car! Tried to park it out of the way so don't get people next to me banging their doors into mine and look what happens! :lol:

Thats my car! Tried to park it out of the way so don't get people next to me banging their doors into mine and look what happens! :lol:

hello Bailey.......this page is turning into a Derby meet.....lol

Ha ha !! In truth we were parked right near the exit, (so we dont get people next to us bangin the doors!)we walked past your car on the way out and decided to drive all the way round just to park next to you and take a pic!!

I really liked your car especially the headlights, they looked smoked, please enlighten me

I have an Inca blue g60 with BBS...do have brown hair though...am only round corner from sainsburys.

Possible seen me around, although am a bit of a blur when in the Daisy (some days he does, some days he doesnt)

well I was flying one way round the island in my aubergine g60 and you were flying the other way, good job that copper that hides out in mc donalds wasnt there he wouldnt have known who to go after lol

we are on booth st so have a drive down there if you fancy a 3 rado spot :nuts:

definately up for a derby meet, might have to invite bailey too just so he dont think im some wierd stalker goin round photographing his car

we have hubbies youngest this weekend (12) he is just gonna have to tag along

well I was flying one way round the island in my aubergine g60 and you were flying the other way, good job that copper that hides out in mc donalds wasnt there he wouldnt have known who to go after lol

we are on booth st so have a drive down there if you fancy a 3 rado spot :nuts:

definately up for a derby meet, might have to invite bailey too just so he dont think im some wierd stalker goin round photographing his car

we have hubbies youngest this weekend (12) he is just gonna have to tag along

ahhh, i know who you are....have followed you down harvey road a couple of times, son used to live with his dad round the corner from you, said you had some raddo's.......def need to meet, have had a Derby meet once but was a bit of a wash out due to many dropping out cos of other meets etc.....Bailey's a nice lad and has a lovely gf...are you on Face book at all? if so mail me your name and email and will add you as a mate.....easier to chat on there .....will Pm you mine okay