psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Exchanged waves with a dark blue one on the seafront in Weymouth yesterday, around 0945. Had some smoked rear lights on too. Nearly missed it looking at the Sealife centre :lol:

Green storm with reg M1 ### parked in the car park for John Lewis at Kingston today at about 4:40pm.

My second spot of the weekend - a black C heading southbound on the M3 between junctions 2 and 3 at around 16:15 yesterday. I was heading north so just a glimpse this time :) Spoiler was up so not hanging around...

Blue corrado at 15:30 on hatton cross. Thumbs up both ways :thumbup:

I have a feeling that may have been me.

Mine's midnight blue M reg.

Saw another one, clock house round about 8-9.30am, dark coloured, couldn't catch up in the rain

Dark blue VR6 coming out of the big Asda in Darlington. Think it might've been the same guy I saw last time. Can't be that many Dark blue Corrados just happen to be living locally. He won't have seen me, not the way he was craning his neck to see past the other traffic.

Hi - Cheers for passing Giles on - I'd lost his number. Usually can't do Bakers as I'm away, but hope to join in a Sunday run at some stage.

Don't think it was me going past the Bakers BTW!

Green L reg VR6 parked off winchmore hill green lanes, looked standard except for the wheels

Also saw another Green corrado with smoked rear lights about 3 weeks ago in Hazelwood Lane palmers green, was on foot and gave you a wave :)

Spotted two this weekend, a blue one in ulverston on friday and nice red one with a bra heading into keswick yesterday. i was in my goof so probably looked like a fool waving at you!

Matt black rado heading east towards Ghana's capital city, Accra - wasn't expecting to see a rado on my first day in Africa!! :smug:

Wow so it looks you have to go to Africa to spot one, nice one!

Excluding mine I haven't seen one in months... Seen a lot of them at Elsecar, but excluding that, just no Corrado's on West Yorkshire roads at all :( Frankly speaking, haven't seen many mk1, mk2 or old Sciroccos either.

Bit strange, maybe cause it rains so much ... everyone keeps them hidden in fear of rust :)

Wow so it looks you have to go to Africa to spot one, nice one!

Excluding mine I haven't seen one in months... Seen a lot of them at Elsecar, but excluding that, just no Corrado's on West Yorkshire roads at all :( Frankly speaking, haven't seen many mk1, mk2 or old Sciroccos either.

Bit strange, maybe cause it rains so much ... everyone keeps them hidden in fear of rust :)

my mate spotted it, he understands how i feel about my car so pointed it out to me!

poor bloke driving must have wondered why there was a crazy white man starring at him so intensely... to be fair it was the first one I'd seen in months haha

must have seen hundreds of mk II golfs tho, they love them out there!

Three! Three in the space of 90 minutes!

First one- Red, buzzed me on the A40 towards London at roughly 06:47 this morning. He was only on the A40 for one junction.

Second and third- within three minutes of each other at about 08:00am, two dark coloured Rados heading anticlockwise round the top of the M25.

The weather was crap.

Edited by devilmatt

Hah, I spotted one!

Heading with misses to get some Nandos we took a wrong turn and ended up in a completely wrong place... (think it was Meanwood Leeds @ around 8pm - time on the video is completely wrong so ignore that).

It was green, think VR6, well have a look...

[video=youtube_share;RHfFb9IlY78]

Edited by guildmage

So who was in the silver C in Frimley high street this evening?

I was in the blue one :)

Hah, I spotted one!

Heading with misses to get some Nandos we took a wrong turn and ended up in a completely wrong place... (think it was Meanwood Leeds @ around 8pm - time on the video is completely wrong so ignore that).

It was green, think VR6, well have a look...

[video=youtube_share;RHfFb9IlY78]

Do you have that filming all the time?

Jay

Do you have that filming all the time?

Jay

Yes. I am powering my camera through USB socket, so basically as soon as USB get's power it starts recording, once I remove my car key it then powers off. It also provides continuous recording, so once you fill all memory, it will delete automatically the "oldest ones" to keep recording new stuff.

Quite useful thing, I hope will never have to use it, but one never know. Also, I recorded quite a lot of "road rage" by other drivers, including bikers. It's insane how bad some drivers are... I mean I am from Poland - the land of wild west on the roads - and still I am surprised sometimes what is happening on UK roads ^^

looks like a Mystic blue storm in northwood, reg H6 CLF or something similar. Seen it a few times.

Mystic Blue VR6 Storm in the car park of the White Horse at Brancaster Staithe in Norfolk this evening.. had a look around the car when I arrived and when I left again and there was a CCGB sticker.. should have left a note under the windscreen I guess! :) Reg was N**6 VDB.

A black one with black tinted rear windows,dark tinted rear lights, K reg, unsure of flavour, about midday today close to New City Road..........it was super clean and looked great 8)

Hah, that was mine :D One of these days I'll get around to painting the VR6 badge orange too...

Thanks for my first proper spot! :thumbleft:

Stone

Aqua Blue VR at the side of the road just over Walton bridge on Sunday afternoon reg M11 something? Had ur bonnet up and head under :( was in the audi and with family otherwise would have stopped to offer some moral support! You were gone about an hour later so hopefully nothing too serious anyway