psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

That would be me and my valver with the bonnet up by walton bridge.nothing serious id just got a new dizzy cap from volkwagen and was running fine at first then just kept cutting out.turns out they gave me the wrong cap.cheers for the thought. :-)

This blue vr6 spotted at showcase cinema Bristol on Sunday [ATTACH]68291[/ATTACH][ATTACH]68292[/ATTACH]

Well parked :bonk:

dark blue....slammed with roof bars heading towards staverton in gloucester today tsh

didn't see it until late so couldn't flash or wave.

i was in the blackberry

Green H plate on what looked like D90's heading to Bluebell services just off J31A M6 yesterday afternoon. Looked very tidy and sat well.

Spotted red on on non std alloys (but not silly sized) reg was j600 --- two up on the New Kings rd near parsons green, about 10:30 on the 18th july (yesterday).

You the. Passed mine (black l plate) as you turned off NKR.

Mjcp

@vr6Matty.... how very dare you rev the bollox off your vr6 at me on the A3 last night. :nono: Only joshing. It sounded real throaty!! :thumbleft:

There was a vag meet at 2, then a non bag meet at 4, then another one at cribbs at 7!

I left about 4:30 so saw a couple of other cars before I went..

Saw a blackberry one on the way to thorpe park yesterday in chertsy, then two on the M25, both near the M3 / A3 exits a blck and a red one :)

Was followed then followed this VR6 today and gave it the tumbs up as I got the blast of the VR6 on the over take :D

Reg: L*** BPD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68390[/ATTACH]

Was blue and sat on some nice shiney dished rims. Followed me down the A48 then over took me then I followed you up till Cinderford where I turned off to my house and you went on into town. I was in the golf estate.

Any one on here?

@vr6Matty.... how very dare you rev the bollox off your vr6 at me on the A3 last night. :nono: Only joshing. It sounded real throaty!! :thumbleft:

:D Thought u would appreciate the spool up, was way too wet for any real fun :( Was looking behind me on the A3 for ages before i realised you had caught up and were infront! lol

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

:D Thought u would appreciate the spool up, was way too wet for any real fun :( Was looking behind me on the A3 for ages before i realised you had caught up and were infront! lol

Talked to a guy lastnight around Midnight, parked up in a L reg VR6 in storm grey? It was around the St Marys Street area of Cardiff? I was quite drunk so cant remember your name sorry buddy, Nick possibly. Very nice car and whilst I was talking to you several people walking past commented on how good your car looked. Nice to meet you buddy.

Edited by dumptyboy

Hey dumpt that was me you saw in Cardiff sorry was a litttle manic with the Mrs etc came on to find you but you have won lol......Usually not a fan of drunken peoples comments but anything positive does help :)

Whheeyyyy......... Nick, good man yourself for having the time to chat to me lastnight, even though I could hardly put a sentence together due to being intoxicated,haha. :)

We will have to meet up sometime maybe, I will let you know when im next in Cardiff buddy. Thanks again mate. ;)

Nice tidy green rado on A70 today around lunchtime heading towards Ayr, was a couple of cars back but in mates bmw, we turned off before i could get a pic.

we definately will mate. i was speaking to my friend stu and he said hed be up for a west wales road trip :)

Stealth driver I iz!! :shades:

A friend of mine spotted i suspect a Classic green Corrado - he said forest, he's american and im not sure if classic or dragon green were called different in the states. Spotted L*** TGD in a VIP parking space at Party in the Park in Leeds.

Anyone on here?

Green H plate on what looked like D90's heading to Bluebell services just off J31A M6 yesterday afternoon. Looked very tidy and sat well.

that would have been me wha were you in?

ive seen a few over the past week.

blue vr6 on bluebell way, preston, last tuesday/wednesday

green 16v lhd on ronal turbos in toys r us car park in preston on sunday

mystic blue storm, thinki it was L### DUB on the m65 just around jct 3, exchanged thumbs!

---------- Post added at 8:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:12 PM ----------

doh just twigged. Tricky, you came out from next to VW van spares in the blue vr6.