Sign in to follow this  
VEEDUBBED

Brembo front calipers...

Right peeps,

I've been given 2 sets of Brembo front calipers,they came off 2 scrapped Lancia K turbo 20vt's,they are the same type as fitted to various Porsches aswell.. and they are big buggers.

They dwarf the smaller version fitted to various Fiat coupe 20vt's,delta integrale,scoobys etc.

Does someone make brackets for these calipers in order to retro fit them onto the 'raddo's hub?.

Has anyone done it before?.

You could try contacting Bill Brockbank at Badger 5. Look him up on Google - he's based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. He also posts on the Club GTi forum. He fabricates spacers and brackets and can supply all your braking needs. He's really easy to deal with and definitely knows his onions, as he builds and races his own cars. You may have to send him your caliper so that he can make the bracket up though. I got all my Brembo kit from him.

HTH

yup, another vote for Bill here too.... really nice guy, knows his stuff and DRIVES his cars like they were meant to be driven... He was taking the p!$$ outta me at Curborough a few years ago 'cos my brembos were nice and shiney red... he pointed at his and said "that's what they should look like... means it's been driven properly... :lol: " his were kind of a browny orange colour with very off white lettering due to the heat he'd put through 'em through thrashing the nuts off his car! :lol: 8)

You could try contacting Bill Brockbank at Badger 5. Look him up on Google - he's based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.

HTH

http://www.badger-5.com

Mobile: +44 (0)7976 800775 - REVO Bookings + 24/7 number

Phone: +44 (0)1453 827936

Fax: +44 (0)8700 561360

Email: [email protected]

Thanks guys,

I'll look into it,i've just noticed that 1 set of these calipers are, as Henny said,burnt blue...