Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

My 325i E30..Seats Refurbed!

Well its a 1986 325i 2-door coupe thats done.......wait for it.........212,000 miles!!!! TBF it dunt feel or look like it! It's been fitted with a Tech 1 Kit. It's also fitted with genuine Alpina Staggered Alloys, Centre Armrest, Factory Rear Headrest, Leather Sports interior, Rear Sun Blind, cool as funk interior mirror with reading lights fitted, I even have the original bill of sale from Hexagon BMW in 1986!!!! It was ordered with PAS, ABS, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Sports Leather, LSD, Manual Sunroof, Rear Pop-Outs and some other stuff I can't read off the order sheet :roll:

Anyway here are some pics of it after I detailed her today!!!

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

She goes like stink, sound fookin awesome upto the 6K redline, Oh Yeah and the LSD really works

I think I've done the right thing............

Like it! These have been appealing to me recently too - not easy to find a good one though!

Always liked the E30 (and E28 5-series)! Good work dude, looks very tidy 8)

Snap...Both my Fave Beemers Too!!! Would love a M5 e28!!!!

So has this replaced the Nugget? I haven't really kept up with the back story.

No, still have my Rado!!!! Going away for some...tweaks shall we say :)

Nice car fella. Does it really go like stink compared to your 20v? the 325 only has about 170ish hp I think.

I think I've been spoilt with turbo cars........I forgot just how much you have to wring the neck of an N/A car to get it to do anything!!! Once it gets above 4K though it sounds fookin awesome......Straights Sixes :nuts:

we were looking at lots of these at the deutsche connection show this afternoon, still a great looking car!

we were looking at lots of these at the deutsche connection show this afternoon, still a great looking car!

Yeah I was there too, Drove down with my mate Steve in his 325 Cabby, It was on the E30 Stand....Tech2 Kit, 17" Alpinas, dropped on it's Arse :grin:

BTW WTF was that abonination of a corrado???? :epicfail:

Awesome cars!! I've always loved them, but never owned one :( Don't like the exhaust though, too big imo. You should also get some leather repair dye from furniture clinic, that'll sort all the cracks out etc then the interior will look as mint as the outside. Really nice car :D

Awesome cars!! I've always loved them, but never owned one :( Don't like the exhaust though, too big imo. You should also get some leather repair dye from furniture clinic, that'll sort all the cracks out etc then the interior will look as mint as the outside. Really nice car :D

Watch This Space ;)

thats a beauty,what happened to your 80 Sport tho?

Still Got That too :norty: I will needc bigger premises soon :lol:

Great car, mate!

I had a 1987 325i Auto 5-door in Silver until last Summer. I loved it to bits, and it never let me down (...well ok, just once with a flat battery). I had some bodywork tidied up on it, put it on refurbed 15in BBS cross spokes, kept it as mint as possible for a daily, did 55,000 miles in it over 5 yrs and loved every second :D . It took us to France and Spain twice as well as a trip to Le Mans in 2007 - all without a hitch. I only got rid of it because I fancied a change (and bought the Golf).

They have a real cult following now, even though the bulk of them are not worth much, and I love to see good ones driving around. Best of luck with yours.

Cheers Mate!

Well my mate steve refurbed the Seats for me......What a cracking job he's done :salute:

Here you go:

A quick reminder before shot with nasty cracking and a horrid 5hit stain on the drivers seat...

IMG_4928.jpg

and after steve had them for a few days.....

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

And stripped the Cup holder of the 5hit covering it had and fitted it the proper way round :cool:

IMG_5096.jpg

Good Job Eh???

Thats a great job fella, I bet you owe your mate a few beers :grin:

Does your mate do that as part of his job, or just in his spare time?

Thats a great job fella, I bet you owe your mate a few beers :grin:

Does your mate do that as part of his job, or just in his spare time?

He's a naval medic on leave as just done 6months in Ahganistan, so he's bored with nowt to do lol