Sign in to follow this  
andy

This is wierd.......!

Ok, I'd like to start by saying i'm not an anorak/spotter or anything else vaguely similar.......

How many clicks do you have on your headrests (tilt adjustment). :nuts:

I have 3 on my drivers one, 2 on the passenger one. I thought that was a bit wierd.

Until......

My girlfriend got a Corrado, same again, 3 on the drivers one, 2 on the passenger one.

We bought a spare set of front seats, same again. I'm thinking how strange to have different spec headrests left and right.

Today I'm out in Peppyuks Corrado, same year/spec as mine and he has 4 clicks on each. Have I been sold short?

Is there an upgrade available?

How many do Storms have? Perhaps this explains the extra perceived value :dorky:

The question is, do your headrests tilt really easily. As i find mine do, they're really easily moved even by the your head resting on it :lol:

Yep... very annoying that... Not really a headrest if you can't rest your head on it!

The question is, do your headrests tilt really easily. As i find mine do, they're really easily moved even by the your head resting on it :lol:

Yep... very annoying that... Not really a headrest if you can't rest your head on it!

I like to rest my head on them sometimes whilst stuck in traffic etc. Though it always tilts right back :(

if uve been sold short with 3 clicks ive been screwed. i have 2 clicks on each as does me bro :confused4:

It's all down to the model then...

2.0l = 2 'clicks'

G60 = 2 clicks ps and 3 clicks drivers side

VR6 = 3 clicks both sides

Storm = 4 clicks both sides

Campaign just continues clicking til you get bored.

if uve been sold short with 3 clicks ive been screwed. i have 2 clicks on each as does me bro :confused4:

2.0l = 2 'clicks'

A Storm has 4 clicks????

Or is that one of these 'VR6 rumours' Tom (VR6) was on about in the other post :lol:

2.0l = 2 'clicks'

A Storm has 4 clicks????

Or is that one of these 'VR6 rumours' Tom (VR6) was on about in the other post :lol:

:D :D :D

Not falling for these 'rumours' twice.

Shame.. You did it so well before...

:wink:

:lol:

To be fair i did question it. Though if Vorwend came up with an answer i would have probably believed him :lol: :brickwall:

the backreast adjust knob ratels on mine (passenger). and the ?air vent adjuster panel? (thats the technical name for it) :lol:

the backreast adjust knob ratels on mine (passenger)

Funny you should say that as mines just started to rattle too. How is the handle cover held on? Does it just clip on and off?

Theres a small bolt that holds the toothed metal ring on, perhaps its come loose !

just pull the outer plastic "adjuster" knob off, and see if it needs tightening,

one minute job,if that !