Sign in to follow this  
vagman

Didnt want to take my money!

Pick up my first Mreg VR6 tomorrow if all is well with the car, already quoted with adrian flux £420 fully comp, age 37, driving 20 years, full no claims, cat 2 alarm and imobilizer, car will be garaged! Does this sound like a good deal? Tried brentacre for a quick quote this morning they came up with a silly quote! :shrug: I thought it would be easy money for them, mumbled on about my post code :mad2:

I'm 30 and thought it'd be cheaper for my dad to take policy out and it saved me about £85 in the end with endsleigh.

I got the deal through one of the compare sites.... I take it u've tried them all?

My policy cost £317 after the cash back deal they gave me.

Admiral definately had the best price for me, although it wasn't around the £300 mark .. more like £900 :)

(I've only been driving

Try swift cover. I have loads of group 17-20 cars and I am 31 with 12 years no claims and always around the 300 mark!! or just enter your details in money supermarket.com and they usually come up with the cheapest around.

Mine is £320 fully comp which includes having my wife on it who has not long passed her test.(help)...

Got it through confused.com

Oh yea only 36 myself...

g60 modded all mods listed (190bhp)

3 point speeding

3 point red light

2 year no claim

£630 fully comp

adrain flux

you must always tell them you in a club like the corrado forum you get more discount

stu..

Brentacre did not want my money :nono:. I was close to handing it over to adrian flux, but chris knott have done me good :notworthy: This i like, as i wanted to be with an insurer that understands and not one that stereo types just because a study says you live in a bad area code!

American express where doing really cheep insurance for vr's when i checked last. it would have cost me less to insure a vr than my valver! :cuckoo:

Who did you speak to at Brentacre mate?

They've got a new guy, think he's called Reece, complete NUMPTY!

Rung last Tuesday to change my insurance over, he told me there would £45 admin charge and the policy would be no cheaper going from a 200bhp G60 Corrado to a 1.9 TDI estate passat! :shock:

Rung back Thursday and asked to speak to Gary that I'd spoke to before, no admin charge for change over and £25 quid back from the policy. :clap:

Normally they are happy to take the money. :(

It`s trying to get it back from them after a claim thats the hard part :?

Course this goes for all insurers in general :lol: :lol:

Only ever spoken to Kerry (Gary?) or John @ Brentacre, and always done the best deal for me :)

Definately Gary mate, got the name on the bottom of the letter from them. :D

Always had no problems with Brentacre and they are knowledgeable about VW's, just this new guy who really wound me up. First time I rung up to enquire he asked if I could ring back because he wanted some lunch! :bad-words: