Sign in to follow this  
culshaw

EBC Brakes

Where is the best place to get EBC brakes, i've tried 3 places today and they all say they have stock on the website and after ringing up find out they aren't in stock, one of these was also putting stuff on ebay!!

I rang up ebcbrakesltd.co.uk and they have some in, just wondered if anyone had any experience of these??

Ian

cant fault the pads i had red stuff on my old serria 4x4 pulled her up every time on a sprited run so i bought the ebc discs dot and grooves as well but wrapped them after a couple of months so they may have changed the design know but i wouldnt touch the discs

i went for black diamond grooved disc and predetor pads on my G60 they seem fine

stu ..

as for sourcing ebc pads "des shelly propshafts" wolverhampton was always very good on price

google it for the number

Got redstuffs on my 288 fronts, really good. They do squeal a bit, but that's cos I do a lot of town driving so they don't really get warmed up properly.