Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Veyron + Lagoon = ?

So he can afford $1.2million for the car but not the $150 for a fitted handsfree kit, or indeed the $30 for a bluetooth headset....c0ck :roll:

So he can afford $1.2million for the car but not the $150 for a fitted handsfree kit, or indeed the $30 for a bluetooth headset....c0ck :roll:

Or it seems a recovery company who give a Rat's Ass about his car, dragging it in Gear and wiping muddy hands all over the insides!

I see this sooooooo often - arrogant looking fools in theor Astons, Porsches and s-classes yapping on their handsets. This is really one for the 'vent your spleen' thread. Its just the air of superiority that they have that cheeses me off and like you say they cant fork out another 150 for a handfree or Parrot :bad-words:

Bet they've never been in a Corrado, is what i say :D

I see this sooooooo often - arrogant looking fools in theor Astons, Porsches and s-classes yapping on their handsets. This is really one for the 'vent your spleen' thread. Its just the air of superiority that they have that cheeses me off and like you say they cant fork out another 150 for a handfree or Parrot :bad-words:

Bet they've never been in a Corrado, is what i say :D

I agree. It's such a tragedy to see such a marvellous achievement of engineering ruined by an idiot who's incapable of driving. I wonder what he's going to feel like when his insurance company rejects his claim because he wasn't paying attention or in full control of the car at the time (apparently startled by a low flying pelican whilst making a mobile phone call and driving too quickly)

I'm not an expert in Veyron's but from what I remember the car has to be stopped and put in "high speed" mode for the spoiler to go as high as it is in the video - *edit* - I was wrong, did some research and apparently the spoiler retracts when put into high speed mode...

It would seem to me that the driver was going a little too quickly for his driving talent :(

Such a shame, and it'll definitely be beyond repair, salt water will have got into everything, and I bet the engine has ingested its fair share of it too - anyone fancy a W16 with broken con-rods? :|

I think as Richard Hammond said in a review of some supercar in an episode of Top Gear, "driving ability is not directly proportional to the size of your wallet" :)

Nice restoration project I reckon even if it cost ya $250,000, or maybe he'll break it and start hawking parts on the forum :wink:

Nice restoration project I reckon even if it cost ya $250,000, or maybe he'll break it and start hawking parts on the forum :wink:

yup!! :lol: :lol:

Saw one of these for the 2nd time yesterday - shame there is now one less :(

Or it seems a recovery company who give a Rat's Ass about his car, dragging it in Gear and wiping muddy hands all over the insides!

It actually looks like they just wrapped a chain through the rear left wheel :nono: :shock:

To be fair it is fooked well and truely so that's the least of the problems :(

After reading hat happend and watching that vid I'm starting to think this was staged or an advertising stunt. :ignore:

Is'nt it a bit strange that the person who crashed the Veyron is all so a owner of a company that restores wrecked exotics cars and secondly what are the chances some one was filming it at the exact time it crashed :scratch:

Is it just me or does it all sound to much of a coincidence :shrug:

After reading hat happend and watching that vid I'm starting to think this was staged or an advertising stunt. :ignore:

Is'nt it a bit strange that the person who crashed the Veyron is all so a owner of a company that restores wrecked exotics cars and secondly what are the chances some one was filming it at the exact time it crashed :scratch:

Is it just me or does it all sound to much of a coincidence :shrug:

I'm with you on that, it just seems too coincidental, plus from the video i recall the mention of a bird causing the driver to swerve? I might be mistaken but there is no sign of said bird, and there are no obvious sudden swerves from the veyron, it just drifts into the lagoon. Strange indeed.