Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Quentin Wilson Quote....

Hand on it? Looks like he stuck his finger up it the way she shot off the line! :norty:

:lol: :lol:

Hand on it? Looks like he stuck his finger up it the way she shot off the line! :norty:

:lol:

And at no point did he sneak a sly look down the front of her leotard :lol:

Fair play KIP, now THAT is a cool claim to fame!

Here you go, a little sketchy off the screen but that is indeed me on the tv :wave:
:luvlove: :wave:

You Jammy Barsteward Kip, Nice Vid mate!!

Yep, jammy indeed as he had his hand on her arse! :shock: :lol:

Yeah, I noticed he slipped a finger on/in there too :eek: :salute:

Only a Corrado forum thread can go from a Quentin Wilson quote to Kirsty Gallagher being fingered! :lol:

Lol! yeah i've had a few drinks bought on this one if i'm honest :clap: she was though really chaty and was very interested in riding technique and kept asking questions on what would be the best way to tackle the race.

But unfortunately she hessitated a little and came third out of the five, but she won most of the other events! :grin:

Before the race I asked her if she was happy to have my hand where you saw it was as i explained that if i hold the bike and push you off you will move backwards slightly with the amount of force but if i put my hand on both the saddle anfd you bum you wont slide back and then get a much better start!

To which she said you can put your hand where ever you like if i'm off this F'in line first :lol: that made me laugh a bit :)

To which she said you can put your hand where ever you like if i'm off this F'in line first :lol: that made me laugh a bit :)

Classic :D

Oh and very sorry about the thread hyjack Neil, just thought some may find it a little interesting :lol:

Awesome, Kip! You don't at all look suspicious there next to her with your hand on her backside! lol! :)

lol! was dying to have a proper grope to be honest but the gentleman in me said not to :lol: plus my mum was watching :lol:

lol :) Have to say, her backside did look particularly awesome sitting on that saddle! ;)

you lucky so n so she is hot, know this sounds a bit random but is this the same paul kipax who used to live in reading?

Cheers buddy! yeah i did feel rather privilaged :lol: and no never lived in reading so not me!

haha sorry mate, how the hell has this thread gone so off topic maybe a thread should be created for KIP and his TV apperances hopefully with so more stunners :norty:

Topic????? they have nuts in :grin: I did apologise to Mr crotch about it but you lot took it a bit further lol!