Kev_VR6

New Cill Covers

FOA Hassan (fla)

I've fixed mine using double sided tape from a company called Wurth, its similar to what vw used on the originals, and about 10mm x 2mm. I think you will find equivelents at most bodywork supply companies. As you can see in the picture i've gone all around the perimiter to stop anything getting underneath. Hope this helps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68085[/ATTACH]

I just took an old one off and all the paint came with it. Having to repaint it all.

Are these covers for sale any where?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Sorry mate they're not available. I've had them made specially as a one-off.

Closest I can think of are from DDI, made from aluminium...they have a small logo etched in

FOA Hassan (fla)

I've fixed mine using double sided tape from a company called Wurth, its similar to what vw used on the originals, and about 10mm x 2mm. I think you will find equivelents at most bodywork supply companies. As you can see in the picture i've gone all around the perimiter to stop anything getting underneath. Hope this helps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68085[/ATTACH]

I've got some of the same tape (i think). Thanks for that - sometimes the easiest solutions are the best.

They do look very nice indeed Kev, make a nice car even better