lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

Cheers Rob great pic. IF I pm you me email could you send me the full file. Cheers Great meeting and chatting with you and the lads. Super ccar and love the look of the lads Polo they should be very proud of that.

Cheers James. Did spend quite a while on it, however I think voo51 (vicky's) car desired more and way in front of mine. To be fair out of the 3 in show and shine on sat mine was the worst. But still happy with the win as means people must have looked at the headlining etc.

Just need to pull my finger out on the engine.

np chris pm your email and i'll send it you! original is 7.4mb

great to meet you at BVF!

Little update

just purchased 312 fitting kit from DG so just need the discs and pads for them.

Spent some time at the weekend cleaning and painting my spare hub and driveshafts. Still waiting for the other hub back that are away getting brackets made for VagHags car.

Spent a lot of time on the leather and it has come up 100% than it looked prior so I need to keep on top of it and hopefully can save the seats to my liking.

Unfortunately the engine is still not finished thats why I have been filling my time with other bits. However hopefully (fingers crossed) this month should see quite a lot of progress, may just have to take a week off work and get on with it.

I'll post some pics ov painting etc at the weekend.

Oh and had to buy a new spoiler mech as mine is now totallly knacked. :(

Need some advice and comments as not sure the look

I have bought some nut covers whats the verdict?

shame the wheels are dirty

New front subframe arrived today to save time doing mine while the engine out so the job for the weekend sorted :D

errm im not sure mate, have you thought of having the standard nuts powdercoated black? or is that whats been done? maybe a bit late now but at work we do the black caps that are still nut

shaped rather than round

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Autostyle-Black-M ... 45f422df89

i think its the roundness im curious about. dont get me wrong i dont dislike them im just not sure if i like em :/

Cheers phil

that what I was thinking the roundness isnt quite right

I take the wheels off regulary so painting or powder coating the nuts isnt really an option as wouldnt last as long.

Liking the shaped nut covers you do, do you have one for the locking nut one?

Actually phil could you bring some of the ones you do to Leeds and I can have a look at those too just want the different colours away from the wheels

cheers chief

Yeah i think phil is spot on matey, definately the hex shaped ones look better, may get some next week end! :wave:

very nice car and i really like the way you are aquiring as many parts to build/refurb off the car as you can spend a lot more time on preperation and dont have to rush... I take it the car is your daily driver?!

Dave

very nice car and i really like the way you are aquiring as many parts to build/refurb off the car as you can spend a lot more time on preperation and dont have to rush... I take it the car is your daily driver?!

Dave

Thanks Dave :D

Yeah its a daily at the mo :) wish it wasnt but hey ho. Also wish things were going quicker as want the engine done but guess the winter to run it in should give it plentyt of time to bed it in.

Also done some more work on parts again as my mate hadthe idea of not all black engine so tried it so thoughts are welcome as below is what the top of the engine will look like when in

Also clean some of the engine bay but camera died to take more pics in prep for the weekend

also some progress on running gear parts soz no pics of that but pic of underside of smoothed bonnet clean and ready for paint :D

Used the 3 in 1 lithium grease stuff from halfords

to be fair most of the thick stuff was already off but pretty sure that would break it down once sprayed on

you thinking about doing that like chief?

Used the 3 in 1 lithium grease stuff from halfords

to be fair most of the thick stuff was already off but pretty sure that would break it down once sprayed on

you thinking about doing that like chief?

took the foam off above the charger as it melts so need to clean it up now!

Well since I didnt get to vw action I thought I'd do some work.

tinted the lights and fitted the bonnet stay that I painted just as had some paint lying around and thought it may look ok. some pics attached.

Also painted the clips on the lights as didnt get round to buying some from vw will have to put that on the to do list

Nice touch with the Bonnet Stay chap 8)

Cheers chief was gonna powder coat it but thought what the hey I'll just paint it for the crack :D

Bonnet stay.. I was thinking just the same as I look at the pics.

Also good to see it is clean behind the fog/indicator etc