lilfuzzer

Lilfuzzers "Verity" new headlights page 34

great news that your crackin on with this,,mines in for mot 6 august (race is still on!!!!!)

who is mapping it buddy??

Very kindy Dave jhas offered his services :)

---------- Post added at 7:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:54 PM ----------

great news that your crackin on with this,,mines in for mot 6 august (race is still on!!!!!)

Right then yeah race still on I have till the 6th eh!

Well after a week of fiddling around she is pretty much sorted just need to change a relay and fit the front end.

However it wasnt easy!

Supposed to be a quick job changing the injectors for standard ones for the MOT however the spray caps all fell into the head :(. Tired getting with woire and grease with no lick. But did manage to get 5 out with a boost gauge hose and a dyson I must have looked stupid. But the damn one in cyclinder 5 wouldnt come out of either the injector hole or the spark plug hole, so had to take the front manifold etc etc etc off the car again. put the dyson flat on the head and came out no bother. So all back together.

Tried to fire on Sunday but has a massive fuel leak which I thought was the clips but turned out to be a dodgy hose. That replaced and see fired on Sunday night :)

Had a few more niggles to sort this week but all sorted bar the relay.

However there is one problem the air fuel reg is staying on the time so draining the battery will be a problem will speak to the complant who fitted and see what they say. But that wont effect MOT

SO thats booked for Saturday (very excited)

Wish me luck

I shall try and get a vid of it up but it still needs mapping after MOT so maybe at Harewood maybe not but who cares its been that long just happy its coming to an end

:)

I'm loving your typos Chris - very 'allo 'allo!

"Tired getting with woire and grease with no lick." :0)

M.

Lol I really should proof read the posts before I send then. Wish I could say they are intontional

---------- Post added at 8:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:58 AM ----------

I am sure I will oblige with some runs to all

if its passed we wont see him till its run out of fuel!!!!

Lol no tax doesnt help.

Unfortunately it failed on a couple of brake lines and two bulbs out. I was concentrating on all the other things I have missed these dafts things so will be sorted next week and tax in august :)

Cheers for all the luck guys :)

Dimbwit !!! :-)

Lol no tax doesnt help.

Unfortunately it failed on a couple of brake lines and two bulbs out. I was concentrating on all the other things I have missed these dafts things so will be sorted next week and tax in august :)

Cheers for all the luck guys :)

tough one! from there it looks like the landy would walk it but ive seen Verity in my rear view mirror enough times to know she is one mean lady!!