Sign in to follow this  
STVR6

My corrado vr6,pics finally ! look !

Hopefully ive done it right and finaly heres some pics of my corrado vr6 !!

Is my 1st corrado after owning a mk2, i bought it in october last year from a chap who owned it 9 half years !

It comes with a dated file and service history full of recipets and was COMPLETELY standard and clean ! 106000.

I used it as it was for 6ish weeks while i got new parts..k&n...coilovers...rh zw1 stretched tyres...pressed plates....white bulbs all round....all red rears !

I then booked it in at recomended vw garage to have full service and the work. I soon got a phone call to go up garage where underside was not to good ! So we went for it and changed everything bar the frame with new genuine vw parts... mounts , bearings, bushes, rear axel bushes, all bolts brackets etc..on and on !

Finaly got it back ready after the snow cleared couple weeks ago. Im well happy with it and it drives spot on !

Ive taken some pics but have since got bonnet bra on, debadge grill when i fancy a change, 288 red calipers, new omp pads all round and drilled grooved discs all round ! Interior is really claen, i have put decent head set in.

Let me no what you all think....cheers.ETKA Corrado.pdfphpEZ5iDBPM.jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfphphVrVIqPM[1].jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]Corrado92.pdfphpCp1MdqPM.jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfphpKfZDJ9PM.jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfphpMYnZciPM.jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfphpZyETXZPM.jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]phpHcpkCMPM.jpg[/attachment:27fon77w]

looks well nice mate, love rh1's but strangely i never had a set :shock:

did you get my pm about torqueflow??

That's lovely. Did you lacquer the rear lights or are they aftermarket? I usually lacquer mine but I'm fed up of redoing them when they fade! Some aftermarket jobbies would be bang on!

That's lovely. Did you lacquer the rear lights or are they aftermarket? I usually lacquer mine but I'm fed up of redoing them when they fade! Some aftermarket jobbies would be bang on!

Cheers mate, after finding out best options with all red rears ended up geting them from a company in germany who only do lights, they ship them over. Came recomended and im well happy with mine, there lacquer but you would never tell, done really well ! If you want details can foward them.

Cheers for other comments, still aint had the weather to get it out and get pics with the bonnet bra and badgeless grill !

Heres a list of my recipet from LMK vw where i had all the work done in december.

Full service,oil filter,oil,screen wash,air filter etc.

Replaced n/s/f & o/s/f suspention lower arms & outer ball joints.

Replaced front antirollbar drop links & inner bushes & brackets.

Replaced front suspention upper mounts & bearings.

Fit new coilovers (i supplied)

Replace rear axle bushes & brake compensator & brake flexi hoses & joints.

Renew all rusted nuts and bolts.

replace all bulbs with white bulbs (i supplyed)

Ive now had new drilled grooved discs all round (288 front) new omp road race pads all round, new front hoses (d&g) and the new front calipers fitted (cheers geff (phatvalver))

Also fitted new set orignal ht leads.

Car is running really well !! Just the schimmel 263 cams to get and fit and im done !!

new pics when weather clears with badgeless grill and bonnet bra and rear wiper removed !

cheers

Heres some pics from today, took it out bed the new brakes in and got a full washh wax and protector treatment !

let me no what you think !?...

newmycorrado012.jpg

newmycorrado021.jpg

newmycorrado017.jpg

Looks MINT mate, I have 1 in the same colour (moonlight blue) Wouldnt get any other colour :D

Wot Polish and wax do you use??

looks very nice indeed, i've been impressed with the pics too :wink: . Just wondering though whether you've fitted the discs the wrong way around though?

Looks MINT mate, I have 1 in the same colour (moonlight blue) Wouldnt get any other colour :D

Wot Polish and wax do you use??[/quote

Cheers mate ! i cheat with the cleaning...and pay some1 ! valeting centre, think its all autoglm gear, does good job, then a shampo wash once a week is ok for abit after !!

looks very nice indeed, i've been impressed with the pics too :wink: . Just wondering though whether you've fitted the discs the wrong way around though?

Cheers mate, think there right way, the caliper is at the front of wheel so grooves going with movement...i hope ! ha

I didnt do them and the blokes who done it have done 100s ! cheers