Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

How Much!!!!!!!!!!

Its even better than that, there are 4 available so you can really shell out!

Perhaps we could negotiate a group buy :lol:

Blimey. I didn't even think a valver was worth that much these days. I'm seriously thinking of removing my 16v badge from the grille and putting it away in case any light-fingered fecker helps themselves to it!

We should all go onto eBay and give him 'Best Offers' of £10, etc - he might get the message ;)

Wouldnt worry about it. looking at history, last one he sold was over 2 years ago for £21 :lol:

Anyone who buys one at that price is just an idiot. Anyone notice that by comparison RS6 badges are just £6.99 in his shop?

I hope all you guys with 16v's are supergluing your badges to your grilles if these badges are worth anything like the price being asked here.

did they make em out of platinum or somethin!! :cuckoo: .....got a spare rear vw badge if anyone wants it shall we say 60.00 :lol:

did they make em out of platinum or somethin!! :cuckoo: .....got a spare rear vw badge if anyone wants it shall we say 60.00 :lol:

I'll give ya £90 if you are happy to post :lol:

I'm seriously thinking of removing my 16v badge from the grille and putting it away in case any light-fingered fecker helps themselves to it!

Jim already done it was a long drive down and knackered now but I got yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sold one to a lad at work for £10, should have charged him atleast £40, oh well I made a tenner off it any way(come free with a late grill) :lol:

I'll give ya £90 if you are happy to post :lol:

call it 95.00 with pnp ile rap it with a bow n everthing :lol:

We could give him the benefit of the doubt in it being a typo and should be £9.99 ;-)

Doubtful Mate, I've seen the guy advertising the rear badge for £49.99 :shock:

We could give him the benefit of the doubt in it being a typo and should be £9.99 ;-)

Doubtful Mate, I've seen the guy advertising the rear badge for £49.99 :shock:

Could be a serial typoister.... Whatever that should be...

Could be £9.99 for front and £4.99 for the rear... Err, maybe...

I reckon he's under charging. I have one of these and am planning to sell it for £150. No offers, its uber-rare! :camp:

thanks to E38 & ebay the word "Rare" makes me cringe!!!

Even when talking about my car if someone says "oooh they are quite rare arent they?" I feel like nutting them!! :lol: :lol:

I reckon he's under charging. I have one of these and am planning to sell it for £150. No offers, its uber-rare! :camp:

I wondered who'd had my valvers badge away :lol: