Sign in to follow this  
Andy947

Corrado rear bench - Warning Triangle and First Aid Kit.....

Do all corrado have this as standard fit kit???

Does anyone have a spare first aid kit? I have the warning trianlge, but nott he first aid kit - would be nice to fit it aswell.

Cheers

Andy

The Halfords Digital Rapid Tyre Inflator fits perfectly in the arm-rest... and a lot more useful....

Does anyone have a spare first aid kit? I have the warning trianlge, but nott he first aid kit - would be nice to fit it aswell.

Cheers

Andy

some do some don't

also if you are after a first-aid kit i think halfords do one that fits the space or you could see if your local vw-dealer still does them both

put an old skool 80's packed lunch box instead and keep your plasters in the glove box.

Never know when you might get peckish. Could have some peanut butter sarnies in there too

I have a green fabric/semi rigid first aid kit in mine..doubt its the original one tho...wht u reckon? (warning triangle is there tho)

put an old skool 80's packed lunch box instead and keep your plasters in the glove box.

Never know when you might get peckish. Could have some peanut butter sarnies in there too

I have a green fabric/semi rigid first aid kit in mine..doubt its the original one tho...wht u reckon? (warning triangle is there tho)

been having some sarcasm pills lately andrew :lol: :lol: :wink: lol

hehe aye

But i was serious about the first kit..is it a green thing?

probably....mine was devoid of first-aid kit and warning triangle :cry:

Havn't seen one in a car yet but someone must have one because they are ideal places for multi play cd units. So someone with a system in their car nust have one for you 8)

I have one in my car it is black with ralley written in blue and all the stuff in the box is all in german!!

I'm not gonna sell it though :D

Yeah - mines a brown plastic box with first aid cross on it and lots of german. Still got the plastic round it as never opened. Could be anything in there (but probably plasters) :wink:

Have all of the back benches got an arm rest in the middle? I've been looking at a K plate 16v and it has no arm rest.

It also has the switches in the door cards, and sliding heater dials, I thought that these changed in 92'?

I've just bought an original VAG medi-kit and triangle from CMS. The medi-kit is unused and sealed as is the triangle!!! Its a bit anorak I know but i wanted the car to be complete :)

Are these rare? How much do you think they r worth? Please tell me alot as it wasn't cheap :shock:

Have all of the back benches got an arm rest in the middle? I've been looking at a K plate 16v and it has no arm rest.

It also has the switches in the door cards, and sliding heater dials, I thought that these changed in 92'?

All 2.0 16V corrados dont have arm rest in middle.... every other model does....

switches and interior didnt change till late 92 / early 93....... so obviously got a early 92...

Bought my first aid kit and triangle from the dealers when I first got my vr in 2001 as both were missing :x . Not horrifcally expensive as I remember

MY G60 Jet doesn't have an arm rest and that was one of the features i like about the C. Still i dont sit in the back!! :lol:

Cheers

Andy

And here's one I found earlier!!! Not sure what a dealer would charge, but this one's already at £26.

Personally I bought one from Tesco, £6.49, and fits quite nicely in the armrest space. All in a small green zip up nylon bag.

Chris.

Mines still in the shrink rap and its blue in colour with white writing. Don’t think I would use it as I bet the consumables are well past there use by date lol

l8ters