neuon2003

Replacement fog light lenses

Deffo be up for a pair of yellows if this happens

The group buy didn't happen,

I just ordered them myself, see posts above, take about two weeks for delivery !

Does anyone know what import duties would apply? would these just be payable at your local post office. and when you nrefer to his website, do you mean the link to vortex?

I ordered from here,

http://originalgermanfolks.com/corrado.htm

ive bought two sets,at different times, didnt pay any import taxes on either set!

If you do an order,you are asked what colour mastic,white or black,i went with the black,but it does make the edges look a little dark ! On hindsight i would have gone with the white

When I ordered mine,I emailed and still heard nothing !

In the end,I found his ad on American eBay,and messaged him on there ! He did answer me, the goods did turn up,and I didn't have to pay any excise (?) duty, I'm sure yours will turn up

I also ordered a set from them, and haven't heard/received them. I going to send an email to them, asking what's happening, if I don't hear anything, I'm going to try and get my money back through PayPal.

I also ordered a set from them, and haven't heard/received them. I going to send an email to them, asking what's happening, if I don't hear anything, I'm going to try and get my money back through PayPal.

Mine took about 2-3 weeks to turn up. I messaged them with no reply. I'm sure they will turn up.

In fact thinking back it may have been even longer. They did take bloody ages!

I'm going to give them a full month before I try to make a claim. Hopefully it'll be here by then and I won't have to.

I ordered them 5th jan and only got a quick email saying the they would be sent out in five days, and PayPal only give you 45 days before you can open a dispute.

And it's been 52 days since I ordered, so I won't be getting my money back, bugger !!!

Edited by Dude VR6

I'm going to give them a full month before I try to make a claim. Hopefully it'll be here by then and I won't have to.

Did you recieve your lenses yet ? Or have you had a reply from them ?

Heard nothing so have opened up a disputed payment via PayPal. Really frustrating.

I was to late to open a dispute with payPal, I have wrote an email to the reply I got from payment, and to there sales address, but not heard anything yet. I think that its "BANG OUT OF ORDER" that people are so rude to not reply to emails, or to take your money and keep the item that you buy from them.

Well, PayPal have given me my money back. I'd have much rather had the lenses though. No communication at all from the seller!

I have a brand new pair up for sale, PM me with an offer if you want them. These are getting hard to come by!