C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Picked this up last night after a nice 4hr drive to bristol, its had 2 previous owners and fsh. The last owner bought it in 97 and treated it to a full glass out respray 8 months ago.

Plans are to restore the leather with products from furniture clinic and refurb the wheels.I have osv`s old coilovers which i`ve cleaned up and so will improve the ride and lower it slightly.

Luckily the car has been well looked after and everything works as it should so should be able to enjoy driving the car and restore replace parts when and where there needed..

Hope you like the pics after a quick clean up today..

DSCF3659.jpg

DSCF3671.jpg

DSCF3672.jpg

DSCF3675.jpg

DSCF3676.jpg

DSCF3681.jpg

DSCF3662.jpg

DSCF3684.jpg 8)

Edited by C5 OEM

Looking good but leave the height as it is :) and join the elite with tractor like suspension :lol:

it looks like a realy nice one mate

it will look 10 times better tho when you leave the elite and drop it a good 40 or 50 mm :D

Lovely car. I saw this one too. Was about to buy it but my circumstances changed. It really is a good car.

Not another storm !!! They are getting a bit common now :)

That looks great. Paintwork is gleaming in the sun....Will look a lot better lowered in my opinion.

It really needs to go lower, nothing stupid i`m sure osv will be on hand to advise.... :notworthy:

Well impressed with the car and shouldn`t take long to tidy up..

Not another storm !!! They are getting a bit common now :)

They're like bleedin Man U fans...

You're never further than ten feet from one !

Excuse the banter ! Looks like you've dropped on there bud. Always good to see another Corrado go to an enthusiast.

You've really struck lucky with this car by the looks of it, looks very clean 8) Looking forward to seeing it, be careful driving it at the moment with the Volcano dust in the atmosphere its very dangerous for aircraft and your car is currently much higher than most aircraft ever reach :shock:

Easily remedied :thumb right: Its such a shame the stock ride height on Corrados isn't more befitting a sports coupe

Dont make me get up early and fit those coilovers..!!! the wife and kids will kill me... :gag:

Looking good but leave the height as it is :) and join the elite with tractor like suspension :lol:

i tried my best Kip... i really did... but i failed to keep the 4x4 look... i'm a failure... but i like it! 8)

i tried my best Kip... i really did... but i failed to keep the 4x4 look... i'm a failure... but i like it! 8)

Lol! I know you are just trying to make me feel better....Traitor :lol: who's gonna listen to what I say anyway.

Does look a superb example though buddy so enjoy it as you like it and dont take my comments seriously as they are only in jest :grin:

The car is still running on the original shocks and springs so i`m hopefull that the addition of the konigsports will improve the drive even more and obviously improve the looks...

Coilovers fitted this week and then pull the interior out to clean and restore...

Well started the clean up today,

Started with the parcel shelf,used autosmart g101 then the vax to rinse and dry it off.

DSCF3706.jpg

DSCF3708.jpg

this is what came out of it..!!

DSCF3709.jpg

Then took all the seats out and removed the carpets, this connector has come off..where and what is it..?

DSCF3714.jpg

DSCF3716-1.jpg

some writing..??

DSCF3717.jpg

Kitchen was dumping place to start the clean up..

DSCF3719.jpg

DSCF3722.jpg

Next the carpets, 15 years of grime..!! lovely

DSCF3724.jpg

DSCF3725.jpg

DSCF3726.jpg

DSCF3727.jpg

DSCF3729.jpg

DSCF3730.jpg

DSCF3731.jpg

DSCF3733.jpg

DSCF3734.jpg

DSCF3736.jpg

Looking a lot better but with such good results on the carpet why did you decide to only do one half :norty:

Looking a lot better but with such good results on the carpet why did you decide to only do one half :norty:

Ha Ha... any idea with the connector...>??

Awesome results. Football pitch effect on the carpets as well. Nice !

Good to see the under carpet padding seems to have survived.

Also saw this on ph, lovely car there mate!

+1

Seems very good price!

Nice one mate!

Edit: It must have cost the last owner well over £1k to have the respray..... why was s/he selling it?

Also saw this on ph, lovely car there mate!

+1

Seems very good price!

Nice one mate!

Edit: It must have cost the last owner well over £1k to have the respray..... why was s/he selling it?

respray was 2k, he bought himself an r32... think 14 years with same car is enough for anyone...