C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Still got the borbets and could be tempted with a swap for some rx`s...!! 17`s single piece

DSCF0394-1.jpg

Love those Borbet wheels!!

Come on just want it gone so I don't start doing more to it...!!!!!!

Don`t make me scrap it....lol

Come on just want it gone so I don't start doing more to it...!!!!!!

Don`t make me scrap it....lol

Offer a good finance and I will have it...lol :) I'm serious

£3000 want it gone this week due to health issues

Hope alls ok, This is one stupidly cheap sorted car at this price!

Hope alls ok, This is one stupidly cheap sorted car at this price!

Not really hence the low price..cheers

Damn, just re-read this thread to refresh my memory, you have come so far over so little time and to such a very high standard it seems such a shame that you can no longer keep it.

If I had 3k spare I would take it off you right now as you have sorted all the bits that worry me, bodywork etc.

I'm sorry that health issues are forcing a sale Andy. I can't tell you how much I want this car - would save me going through the hassle of getting mine sorted. I will give it some serious thought this evening.

It makes sense Jim. I'm in a similar boat. I was looking to get a few Bodywork issues sorted, exhaust and windscreen. Then you look at the price of this and think may as well just get it and sell the current one. Lack of spare short term cash prevents it though. But if you've got the funds then why not.

having seen this car in the metal, its worth way more then 3k but its just not a sellers market at the moment.

If my circumstances were different I'd have this in a flash. The amount of effort and attention to detail Andy has put into this car is amazing. Someone is going to get a great car.

Cheers guys, shame with the time i`ve put in but not in a good place at the moment....

Things always seem black at the time mate. I'm going through radiotherapy right now and have have various bits cut out. But think positive. Things are rarely as bad as they seem. If I had the cash right now I'd have the car. Sadly I don't.

I'm sorry that health issues are forcing a sale Andy. I can't tell you how much I want this car - would save me going through the hassle of getting mine sorted. I will give it some serious thought this evening.

Do it, despite your VR just needing paint to get it to a great standard this is a very very good buy.

like c5 oem i just picked up my new m reg 60,000 mile vw corrado in silver only 2 owner both son and father where the owner with full service history and new mot just now need time and fine weather to clean the car up

damn.. this is exactly what i want as my next rado and exactly what i wanted to pay..

i have no way at all of getting hold of the money though. damn damn damn.

hope things sort themselves out for you Andy..

And just to add I hate selling the car at this price as I feel it devalues other corrados not to say mine is the best around but feel its true value more around the 5k with the prices of parts and how obsolete things are becoming.But i`m not looking at my money gone in or what I will loose just looking at my health and own circumstances.

Nice to have so many comments and hope the next owner stays within the forum.

Thanks andy

Ditto, although I have space to keep it, the fact that it's green is the deal breaker for me, just a personal thing, if it was in a different colour i'd be on my way up to collect it even though I'm not looking for another Corrado!

Best of luck with the sale and with your health issues mate, it looks like a good buy at that price, I would have thought you'll sell fairly quickly.