Sign in to follow this  
wy906

288mm Callipers from dealer... How much? WHAT?

Looking to upgrade the front brakes from 280 to 288mm...... called my local VW dealer to enquire about 1998 Golf Mk3 VR6 Front Brake callipers, and been quoted £161.87, EACH!

Nevermind eh! :(

Second-hand it is then.

And that will be on an exchange basis as well - had a similar thing on the 4Mo a couple of months ago, bought a new OE spec item for 1/2 the price elsewhere

Looking to upgrade the front brakes from 280 to 288mm...... called my local VW dealer to enquire about 1998 Golf Mk3 VR6 Front Brake callipers, and been quoted £161.87, EACH!

Nevermind eh! :(

Second-hand it is then.

If you fancy holding on for a couple of weeks I'll have a set of 288's with disks and pads to go straight onto a VR for sale, not the prettiest set in the world but with all new seals etc so working perfectly.

I'll have a set of 288's with disks and pads to go straight onto a VR for sale, not the prettiest set in the world but with all new seals etc so working perfectly.

Might be interested in these if they'll fit under 15 inch Speedlines - assuming the other chap doesn't want first dibs.

If you fancy holding on for a couple of weeks I'll have a set of 288's with disks and pads to go straight onto a VR for sale, not the prettiest set in the world but with all new seals etc so working perfectly.

Thanks for the offer..... TBH I’m only looking for a pair of working Front Brake callipers as I want to get new disc and pads.

4eyes2wheels can have first dibs. :D

Thanks for the offer..... TBH I’m only looking for a pair of working Front Brake callipers as I want to get new disc and pads.

4eyes2wheels can have first dibs. :D

Keep checking up on the bay - I got myself a set of mk3 288's delivered for £27 recently!