CazzaVR

Get your mats now!

For those interested I picked mine up today, here are some pics. I've tried to capture the detail of the logo.

They are soooooo much better than the old ones! Really pleased with mine. Shame the ones on Ebay are so expensive!

They are soooooo much better than the old ones! Really pleased with mine. Shame the ones on Ebay are so expensive!

Agreed and I got the discount too.

I cant comment on the old ones but this are preaty good but like mensioned in a previous post, the mats has started to wear down where my freet rest when driving.

Will post pics later

The ones I posted up are £57 at a Yorkshire based main dealer (trading as Silverwagen on ebay who is carrying stock) not too bad a price compared to going without :shrug:

Well I collected mine from work today and they do look really good. The Partsman seemed to think they would make more but obviously no proof of this, be interested to see how many the system is saying are left now.

Well I collected mine from work today and they do look really good. The Partsman seemed to think they would make more but obviously no proof of this, be interested to see how many the system is saying are left now.

0!

RHD mats in black 863VAG1418BJ

Might have to check thse badboys out at my local dealership...in Germany! Hope we've still got stock as I've got the old-style ones.

For those interested I picked mine up today, here are some pics. I've tried to capture the detail of the logo.

it looks like they are the type that hook round the front seat fixing rather than using pins that you screw into the carpet. Is that the case? If so i hope you can still get them. The screw to the floor type always come loose and slide forward under the pedals for me.

Incidentally, I'm using a couple of my old Corrado mats in my Mk2 at the moment, there a really good fit, so could be vice versa.

Just been down to my local Volkswagen dealership...the parts lady thinks I've made this number up! It doesn't exist on the system. She even changed the language to English and let me try and find it.

Any other suggestions?

Any other suggestions?

try another dealer! if the parts person can't find floormats for customers then ... :epicfail:

I'm going to try to e-mail a mate at my local VW dealership back home. Hopefully I'll be able to pick some of these up - as others have mentioned, the original 'sticker' Corrado mats don't wear very well.

Still trying to get hold of a set of these. Anyone know if you can still get them at the dealership?

Bought some from my local dealer in Barnsley this week, Hayseldens and they sell them on ebay, Silverwagon on ebay. happy for me to collect them but wouldn't give discount but for the sake of a fiver or so i wasn't bothered as they are hard to get now.

Gents, I just bought a set of these off e-bay and whilst the quality seems fine I wasn't sure about size of the rear mats, they look too small to me. Is this just the case with the origional mats? The front mats fit quite snug.

Yeah the rears never were a great fit to be honest...

Noticed they've changed these mats again and seem to be better quality than ever now with a proper stitched logo - also sourced locally so made in the UK somewhere!