sexybourbon

brembos on the way

cheers ppl the night photos didnt realy come out that well from my i phone lol. erm im not sure about the colour iv only had it since saturday the kid who had it before me said he had it at a few meets and he had checked the paint code and its a few shades different to all the others even though its the standard paint ! and yes they ar 17s , they are wolfrace apparently but they look like tt wheels to me :confused4:

cheers ppl the night photos didnt realy come out that well from my i phone lol. erm im not sure about the colour iv only had it since saturday the kid who had it before me said he had it at a few meets and he had checked the paint code and its a few shades different to all the others even though its the standard paint ! and yes they ar 17s , they are wolfrace apparently but they look like tt wheels to me :confused4:

Your wheels look like Wolfrace Voodoo to me :wink:

look like a wolfrace wheel and the wolfrace Voodoo seems to ring a bell to me mate, looks very nice and the wheels dont look out of place imo!

Edit!

Your wheels look like Wolfrace Voodoo to me :wink:

ping!

just finished refurbing my wheels as they was all kurbed when i got the car wats your thaughts i wanted a more stealthy look so went for an anthracite colour?they arnt perfect but it was my first time using a spray gun instead of cans of paint i think they look ok and disguise the wolfrace aseal lol :grin:

very nice - always worth spending the time. i've just finished doing mine after starting at 1.30 :lol:

cheers dude yea i know i did mine last sat got up at 8 and got cracking my elbow was killing afterwards lol and my wallet was kinda empty after buying all the cleaning stuff lol :grin: would be good to see some pics

height looks perfect, do they rub at all?

Arches still got liners or are they rolled, and whats the ride like?

Mine has original arches but the ride is so solid, I'd like to soften it up eventually.

cheers guys :grin: erm its just lowered on ak coilovers the arches are standard with all the arch liners with no rubbing unless its in full lock but its not much ideally id like them rolled so i could get some spacers on there for a more agrassise stance but we will see and yea i like it more now the wheels are done thaught id spruce them up in the garage lol

Thought I'd take a loom after chatting to you about the de-cat.

Very nice bud. I should really put ours in for paint!

Enjoying driving it too much at the mo…

Cheers mate mines going in for a few bits and bobs next thursday gulp !!! Its having the sills freshend up and the lol bits of rust at tje bak near the c badge lol think its gonna be about 160 quid

When im home ill have a gander at yours mate c what youv got that i ant lol

Nice car mate, what are the plans for this then?

Lovely colour btw.

Excellent colour! :clap:

If I wasn’t in such a hurry to change car at the time of my C purchase (insurance running out for the old car, plus managed to find a low-ish mileage sample – 76k), I’d have hold out to get a Dark Burgundy Pearl / Bordeaux Pearl.