StormchargedVR6

Golf MKV R32 ( new pics )

is that your own ramp? If so, could i ask an approximate price? Ideal thing to have in the garage!

Sorry dude not mine, i wish

I could be completely wrong but I remember doing a business assignment years ago about a Mechanics, and professional four/two post ramps cost a fortune - anything up to £15K - that was 10 years ago though !!

Probably could pick up cheaper semi-pro ones for less now I would imagine.......would be nice though wouldnt it !!

Yeah you can get s/hand lifts these days for reasonable money but you just need to be careful of the ones in need of overhaul and ones that use 3 phase motors....

Oh and a pitched roof garage would be handy too :D

Yeah you can get s/hand lifts these days for reasonable money but you just need to be careful of the ones in need of overhaul and ones that use 3 phase motors....

Oh and a pitched roof garage would be handy too :D

I have some info on this subject if peeps are interested :)

Front tyres now 215 from 225 so fit better and add bit of camber lowered 8) as pic below 225 did'nt work, can't wait to get coilovers, getting made by friend of a friend in germany, the guy is ex-H&R worker. These will give 120mm drop, not that im going near that

Also got a old grille to play with, so number plate holder is going in the bin :lol:

DSCN1217.JPG[/attachment:3lslbifv]

Will get pics up with the 215 on soon :)

i got some pics of it from UD ill get em uploaded when i get chance mate. looked really smart tho :D

Few pics from UDs show , much better with KWs on, may go bit lower yet ?

Wow, you've been busy mate!

Nah I wouldn't lower it more, looks spot on as it is. The white car next to yours looks completely gash because it's scene low, keep yours sensible mate ;) Liking the black detailing etc. Good work mate.

Any plans for the engine? :)

Cheers Kev, have been busy mate !!! Got loads planned

Cheers, Phil. Great shots mate

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

very nice.

Just out of interest. Are the KW's comfortable? Im toying with gold gaz and kw's

Had KW-V3s on corrado and they were amazing ride and cornering, got clubsports on the R there firmer because of solid top camber plates . I would'nt fit anything else, there great

There one of the best coilovers out there, get the v3s